do married men really do this

black rob

Male
From
AL, US
So i like to post things that i go through on a regular. And my new thought is am i the only married man that has a serious fetish for white women? I have never been with one before but have always fantasized about it. It is something that is so sexy and erotic about a black cock going inside a white pussy. Don't get me wrong i deeply love my wife but there will always be a part of me that will always want a white women. How do married men cope with this or do they just get what they want

So i like to post things that i go through on a regular. And my new thought is am i the only married man that has a serious fetish for white women? I have never been with one before but have always fantasized about it. It is something that is so sexy and erotic about a black cock going inside a white pussy. Don't get me wrong i deeply love my wife but there will always be a part of me that will always want a white women. How do married men cope with this or do they just get what they want
If its as strong as you say it is then you will go get some of that white pussy. My girl white but I can't stop looking at and fuckin other white women.

you really need to lay pipe to one homie.bbc's were meant to knock off every female.so go and get that checked off your things to do list.it aint going to ******* you.man up homie.:cool:

I have know black married couples who were swingers. They had sex with other couples (full swap) and in most cases those couples were white and also married. The man got his fill of women who were outside his race from that arranged context.

Not sure if that is the reply you are after, most married folks are not and will never be swingers and that is 100% okay.

All I will say to you is know the difference, white woman or otherwise, between boo (beau spelled correctly) and your wifey! *******... WOMEN KNOW!

types of women.jpg

I won't say all married men have a boo (mistress to some extent?) on the side, still many do. They are credits and debits to that choice of affair.

Back