Do I even belong here?!?

I am a white divorcee.... i had my first taste of BBC 2 years ago and LOVE it..... and that was after MANY years of fantasizing.... here's my question.... I can't get into this humiliation stuff.... people are peole and preferences are preferences... in my mind it doesn't make anyone less worthy, if that's the case then all women who have 1/3 pound too much weiht, or mis-sized boobs, or a tad too much or too little ass need to get the fuck off here, including me... do I need to just call it a wrpa and leave this site?

Just be open minded I tend to laugh off allot of the harsher things I read on forums like this because it takes a bit for anyone trolling for ass to begin berating any race creed or culture xd. Just take things with a pinch of salt its very easy for some people to anonimously punch into the wind. Godlluck whatever your choice is :)

Sure you belong here....there's something for all of us and someone willing to fulfill those desires.....hang in there, girl, you're pussy looks so tasty. I'd love to try it out and I'm sure lots of others would too!!

I am a white divorcee.... i had my first taste of BBC 2 years ago and LOVE it..... and that was after MANY years of fantasizing.... here's my question.... I can't get into this humiliation stuff.... people are peole and preferences are preferences... in my mind it doesn't make anyone less worthy, if that's the case then all women who have 1/3 pound too much weiht, or mis-sized boobs, or a tad too much or too little ass need to get the fuck off here, including me... do I need to just call it a wrpa and leave this site?

I've had to ask myself the same question. Some of the people and comments I've read on here,I can't really relate to,but others I can. I haven't met anyone on here in person and I'm not certain yet if I will or not,but I've had some nice chats here and found some common ground with several people,so I'm sticking around for now.

The fact that you are saying this means this is the right place for you...every WF on this site is different, but the one thing that they all have in common is their love of BBC...be you, do you...and make sure that your next BBC and all those following knows how to treat a Lady;-)

I have found that everyone that ventures to this site has a place her. From the extreme to the dreamers like myself. You will find your little niche here - I know I have. Good luck and enjoy what you wish to.

You cannot imagine how much I agree with you on this point, sometimes I see things on this site that are just a little too far left. All I do though is stay away from threads like those, and remain totally neutral. I'm not into a hubby sucking my dick, or tying him up, and I won't flame anyone who is into it

You cannot imagine how much I agree with you on this point, sometimes I see things on this site that are just a little too far left. All I do though is stay away from threads like those, and remain totally neutral. I'm not into a hubby sucking my dick, or tying him up, and I won't flame anyone who is into it

I'm with both of you on the this one. To each his/her own and I'm OK with anything two or more consenting adults choose to do between themselves,but count me out on any extreme domination,submissiveness or anything degrading to me,my hubby,or any other human being. My hubby is very much a voyeur,but not the cuck type and is definately one hundred percent heterosexual. Suggesting that he clean up or suck another man's cock would be a good way for somebody to end up in a coma. But there is room for everybody I think. We just all need to be mindful and respectful of the fact that we are going to different in some ways.

Just do your own thing and don't worry about other people...

I just joined this site and have been reading the threads over the last week or so. This is one thread that I totally agree with. Each person here has joined for one reason or another, looking to fiill some part of them that is missing. We are all different and want something different. Just continue to surround yourself with like minded individuals and I am sure you will come to find out that yes you should be here, and yes like every white female you deserve some bbc.

in fact many on here use fake pics pretend to be different people usually gay guys pretending to be a black man etc. many women on here probably use fake women's pics. i copied a pic off the internet to use on my profile. sometimes people using fake pics avoid idenity theft. so be brave and continue your bbc lifestyle and rub it in the white man's face.

There is a lot of acting and playing in a this sort of thing. if you find your self in a situation and your black lover says suck it baby Is that humiliating. For me I enjoy being called dirty names like slut , whore , bitch ...ect but only during sex in the real world I won't stand for it. Many women like being dominated in he bedroom there is nothing wrong with it, If my black lover ask me if he can do something it's no fun. I love to be told what to do that way. if he tells me to get down on my knees and suck his cock I do it because I wanted to anyway. If he says put your hand in this table saw I don't because I never wanted to do that. I want to be used, taken , conqoured by my lover. It just feels right to submit sexually.

w
There is a lot of acting and playing in a this sort of thing. if you find your self in a situation and your black lover says suck it baby Is that humiliating. For me I enjoy being called dirty names like slut , whore , bitch ...ect but only during sex in the real world I won't stand for it. Many women like being dominated in he bedroom there is nothing wrong with it, If my black lover ask me if he can do something it's no fun. I love to be told what to do that way. if he tells me to get down on my knees and suck his cock I do it because I wanted to anyway. If he says put your hand in this table saw I don't because I never wanted to do that. I want to be used, taken , conqoured by my lover. It just feels right to submit sexually.
white women submissive to black men by nature

Back