do i encourage sexy gf to go black?

do i encourage sexy gf to fuck black guy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok i am confused- have been going out with my gf for 2 years, sexiest girl i have ever been with and we started talking marriage a few months ago

we also started talking about sex fantasy - i said a threesome and she shocked me by saying trying out a black guy!!

i also know at the gym she uses a black guy has asked her out on a date a few times- she has told me about this and told me she has told him no-she is not single, although i pushed her and she told me she thinks he is attractive

should i let her get it out of her system before we marry and encourage her to experience her fantasy and go with a black guy?- maybe this guy at the gym?- or leave it as a fantasy?, want to make her happy but dont want to risk playing with fire- maybe she will prefer sex with a black guy more than with me??

couple photo her below

ok i am confused- have been going out with my gf for 2 years, sexiest girl i have ever been with and we started talking marriage a few months ago

we also started talking about sex fantasy - i said a threesome and she shocked me by saying trying out a black guy!!

i also know at the gym she uses a black guy has asked her out on a date a few times- she has told me about this and told me she has told him no-she is not single, although i pushed her and she told me she thinks he is attractive

should i let her get it out of her system before we marry and encourage her to experience her fantasy and go with a black guy?- maybe this guy at the gym?- or leave it as a fantasy?, want to make her happy but dont want to risk playing with fire- maybe she will prefer sex with a black guy more than with me??

couple photo her below
There's lot more into this than just her being fucked by a black guy so take ur time to think over it before U let her go!

ok going to bed now- thanks for pointers, promised to talk to her about it over next couple days before she next goes to gym mid week, interesting votes are to encourage her- need to deep think

dont know about being a cuck but she is so sexy guess seeing her fuck another guy would be really hot for us both, want her to be happy, dont know if could handle jealousy

ano pic

ok really have got to go to bed- yes she is stunning, no she has no black in her,her ******* is turkish and her mum english so brown, turkish culture not that pro black people i think so double surprise when she told me fantasy-she is v european in attitude as of course i am

cuckmark,
You need to seriously think this through. Only then can you decide.
If you encourage her to do it, the sex may be so mind blowing, you lose her. Can you handle that? Or you may not be able to satisfy her again, because of things working through your mind. Can you handle that? Or you may get so enraged with jealousy that you fly off the handle and he ends up kicking your arse. Can you handle that? In front of her? So MANY things can go wrong and it only takes one. For things to work out right, everything must be PERFECT, all the way through.
Besides that, there are things like pregnancy (condoms break) and STD's to think about.
I am not trying to encourage you or discourage you. What I am saying is this is a MASSIVELY HUGE step in a relationship. You both have to make sure of everything and communicate.
But in the end, only the two of you can decide if it is what you want.
Good luck to both of you.

Thankyou -yes alot think about, will talk and decide with her over next couple of days, part think dangerous part think v exciting

Would seem that since the word, "cuck," is in your user name, it's something that you've done more than just fantacize about.

Ok me and gf decided test water and move to pretty heavy flirting for her, i have assured her i am cool with it but her bit nervous although kind likes idea maybe her fantasy happening, she says if go ahead make my threesome fantasy happen to and she really excited me help fantasy happen

This morning took photo her in shower and got her to text it to guy from gym with message "like what you see?" (he had pushed his number on her weeks ago) , they have been texting all day and arranged meet up after gym over next couple days to talk things through, she has told him i know whats going on. He text back photo of his dick so kind of scary, gf real curious now as looks alot bigger than what she used to. We have started on path but not sure what happen- excited and nervous and both really fun/horny today.

Attachments

• gfap6.jpg
    gfap6.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 351
  • agt.jpg
    agt.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 317
Ok me and gf decided test water and move to pretty heavy flirting for her, i have assured her i am cool with it but her bit nervous although kind likes idea maybe her fantasy happening, she says if go ahead make my threesome fantasy happen to and she really excited me help fantasy happen

This morning took photo her in shower and got her to text it to guy from gym with message "like what you see?" (he had pushed his number on her weeks ago) , they have been texting all day and arranged meet up after gym over next couple days to talk things through, she has told him i know whats going on. He text back photo of his dick so kind of scary, gf real curious now as looks alot bigger than what she used to. We have started on path but not sure what happen- excited and nervous and both really fun/horny today.

well now, that's direct on her (and your) part, and about as digitally flirtatious as 2(3?) can be. you're on your way.

couple photo her below
You come to a website predominated by black men looking to Fuck white women.
The answer is YES. - Cpt. Obvious

Sit back and enjoy the show... Cuz she is about to get her BRAINS FUCKED OUT soon enough lol

Ok thanks all, maybe she will fuck the guy i'm not sure and doubt it in a way, she seems keen but does not want to threaten us, maybe it will just be some sexy fun for me and her playing around with the guy, i'm excited to see what happens when she meets up with him after gym,they must have text each other 20 times today, he is obviously real keen, dont blame him she is sexy as hell.

Alot happened
So gf and guy from gym been flirting by text/sending photos to each other for few days now. (photos below- i took nude one her, he is in good shape as gf told me)
Tonite was meant to be big nite, she went to gym (photo below- she made big effort dress sexy for gym) and saw him there , they met up after gym and he asked her back to his apartment but she said "no wanted to talk" over coffee, he totally threw her by saying "why send nude text if not just want fuck?, talking boring" and walked out and left my sexy gf alone.
She came home hour or so ago pretty disappointed and upset, me frustrated was expecting hot story when she got back eg kiss him?
We have been talking about where to take it now, to me he sounds an arrogant but i can tell she finds his confidence attractive.

Attachments

• gf84.jpg
    gf84.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 302
  • bbc.jpg
    bbc.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 274
Back