Do girls know when a guy has submissive tendencies?

dudesimon78

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
Well today I was taking some post to reception when one of the girls was cranking the post, and she asked me if that was for cranking, I told her it wasn't, and she told me good boy.
Then she asked me who was doing the post and when I said me, and I said I would pop down and bring it right back up, she again told me good boy.

Her tone for me going, and I was thinking, has she picked up on my submissive tendencies?

What do you think?

If being nice is submissive and women don't respect submissive men, does that mean they only want men who are not nice and don't care ??

If being nice is submissive and women don't respect submissive men, does that mean they only want men who are not nice and don't care ??

I think that girls do like "nice"guys, it's just that, not nice guys, are more appealing?

Confidence is what women like. You can be nice without being submissive. You can be a dick without being confident. You can be confident without being a prick. Universally, confidence is what women want. Yes, more than a huge dick. I do not know much about everything, but I know this is true.

Confidence is what women like. You can be nice without being submissive. You can be a dick without being confident. You can be confident without being a prick. Universally, confidence is what women want. Yes, more than a huge dick. I do not know much about everything, but I know this is true.

Very true, I do think that once I'm comfortable with a girl my confidence increases, but it's usually to late. :-(

I have to say in our case, you are 100% right. My wife's first bull was our neighbor who was much older, very confident and assertive. In addition he did have a huge cock but maybe that helped make him a lot more confident and assertive. :)

I have to say in our case, you are 100% right. My wife's first bull was our neighbor who was much older, very confident and assertive. In addition he did have a huge cock but maybe that helped make him a lot more confident and assertive. :)

Yes I think if my cock was as big as some black guys,I'd have no issues with confidence, I'm working out now too, so once my physique is a bit more toned that'll help too. :)

Seems like the more I read about this stuff the more of a split I see based on gender. It seems like most females rave more about the skin contrast, skill and general attitude of the bull when it comes to fucking. Most of what I have read seems to center around the mental aspect for women. Most guys seem to think of it as women wanting these big huge dicks.

I know when I first started fantasizing about this stuff, it centered around the idea of a large black man with a big big dick being able to fuck my girl better than I mainly because of the size difference. The more I hear from women, it seems its more about the whole act, the contrast, the taboo than simply a big dick. I could also be very wrong about it all haha.

It's probably the attitude, skin contrast and then the cock size? Because what you hear most about is how black men do what they want and demand things from the woman, and most white men are living and tender, maybe the girls just need to be ducked hard and rough every so often?

Girls?

Seems like the more I read about this stuff the more of a split I see based on gender. It seems like most females rave more about the skin contrast, skill and general attitude of the bull when it comes to fucking. Most of what I have read seems to center around the mental aspect for women. Most guys seem to think of it as women wanting these big huge dicks.

I know when I first started fantasizing about this stuff, it centered around the idea of a large black man with a big big dick being able to fuck my girl better than I mainly because of the size difference. The more I hear from women, it seems its more about the whole act, the contrast, the taboo than simply a big dick. I could also be very wrong about it all haha.
Yes sometimes what the guy fantasizes about and what his wife/gf does are not the same. My wife loves big cocks but it will never happen if she doesn't feel a "chemistry" with him, attitude, sense of humor, respectfulness, etc.

Back