Do ever fuck your husband/man once

CURIOUS4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Do you ever fuck your husband or man once you fuck a big bull. I mean I'm I never gonna wanna fuck my man afterwards? Or do you still do every once in while?

My hubby stays locked in chastity 24/7 and has been completely cut off from any sex with me other than me using my big black dildos in his boy pussy, other than that, his tongue cleaning me up is all he gets. Today is his 7th day in a row locked in chastity and he only gets released from it once a week for a good washing and reshaving and then locked right back up with the key being woren around my neck along with my Queen of Spades charm. I even threw all of his men underwear away except for 1 pair and replaced them with a drawer of panties. BBC is all thats allowed inside of me.

My hubby stays locked in chastity 24/7 and has been completely cut off from any sex with me other than me using my big black dildos in his boy pussy, other than that, his tongue cleaning me up is all he gets. Today is his 7th day in a row locked in chastity and he only gets released from it once a week for a good washing and reshaving and then locked right back up with the key being woren around my neck along with my Queen of Spades charm. I even threw all of his men underwear away except for 1 pair and replaced them with a drawer of panties. BBC is all thats allowed inside of me.

This is my kinda slut right here! :blackgreedy:

we're not a cuckold relationship nor am I interracial only so yes, we still fuck a lot and that probably won't change till his dick falls off.
I like you. I really do. I pray my fiance feels the same. And thank you for giving me hope. I am not tiny, as some claim. I am just average. My first wife and many others were satisfied with me. First wife for 16 years. Thank you for your post.

Back