Do dominant black women turn you on?

I much prefer BBC but if she will fuck me with a strap on & give me a golden shower all while using extreme verbal humiliation in front of my wife then I’m good with it

Dominant black women are incredibly sexy. I came here at the request of my ex, who liked submissive white men. This site clearly is not intended for that type of play, but I would love to find a more mentally stable Black female or shemale dominatrix for a relationship.

I know my wife is curious. She has been bisexual since her early teens. However, I am never allowed to be there when she is with a woman, so I guess I never have those desires for other women.

Dominant black women are incredibly sexy. I came here at the request of my ex, who liked submissive white men. This site clearly is not intended for that type of play, but I would love to find a more mentally stable Black female or shemale dominatrix for a relationship.
So would I! I wish there was an easier way to find them. I’d love to date a strong black woman but they are hard to find where I’m from. I use to get tree off a dude whose wife was a 6’0 DD fat ass black goddess who had an attitude like no other. I always dreamed about what it would be like to serve her. To eat her ass and suck her bbc bulls cock to get him ready for her Pussy

Yes they do. It’s super cool to see them walking through an office or just a regular grocery store, people know who they are and give them the respect they deserve. So hot

I love being a total submissive to Dominate black women submit my mind and body for their complete pleasure. To me nothing is taboo between a submissive slave and his Dom.

Yes
my wife is black and bisexual and dominant

I agree with @Blkdreams88 that is really fucking awesome. Where I live I see more and more bw/wm all the time, often times more than ww/bm. I honestly think its partly a socio-economic thing given where I live and work. Regardless, there are definitely plenty of mighty fine black women out there that are as sexy as hell!

Back