Do Cucks Notice Other Men Who Are Cucks?

Chip

Male
Gold Member
From
IN, US
Have you ever noticed another guy and after a few times you think he might be cucked by his wife? We know this couple with 2 ******* she is a tall slender knockout who is a sales manager and dresses very hot short dresses high heels. Just found out in last year at least once or twice a month she travels out of state and leaves hubby to take of ******* the traveling her hubby never goes along and he seems lost and lonely. Reminds me of my first wife would dress up and take off leaving me with our baby makes me wonder if she has cucked him.

Have you ever noticed another guy and after a few times you think he might be cucked by his wife? We know this couple with 2 ******* she is a tall slender knockout who is a sales manager and dresses very hot short dresses high heels. Just found out in last year at least once or twice a month she travels out of state and leaves hubby to take of ******* the traveling her hubby never goes along and he seems lost and lonely. Reminds me of my first wife would dress up and take off leaving me with our baby makes me wonder if she has cucked him.
My wife is always flirting with other men and I have to admit it turns me on. However I know if I was an observer I would think something has to be going on the way she carries on...........

Last time my wife and I were at the mall, we saw a young white couple. The husband was holding the hand of a black toddler, looked to be about 3, the wife was carrying a baby that must have been about a year and a half and it was also black and she was pregnant. We watched them for a while in the food court and how he was doting on the pretty blond wife hand and foot and I told my wife, "for sure that guy is a cuckold". She agreed

Last time my wife and I were at the mall, we saw a young white couple. The husband was holding the hand of a black toddler, looked to be about 3, the wife was carrying a baby that must have been about a year and a half and it was also black and she was pregnant. We watched them for a while in the food court and how he was doting on the pretty blond wife hand and foot and I told my wife, "for sure that guy is a cuckold". She agreed
That seems to be a pattern even if the ******* are white the hubby is underfoot and doing all he can to please her

What does it means if other cucky notice? I think it doesn't mean much. If some guy who is not cucky find out, that is maybe not nice. Except if he is black dude, it's fine. If i find out some guy is a cuckold like me, i guess it's not a big deal. Instead if some woman realize that i'm a cuckold, it turns me on very hard. If she think it's ok, it is awesome.

Interesting thing. I'm curious to know, do anyone notice that i am a cuckold. I mean when i am alone somewhere. Not with my wife. Maybe something in my eyes or something else tells. I am pretty sure that some girls doubt that i am a wanker, but they are not sure.

As a Member of The Slave Register, maybe we could wear a Patch or Cap with TSR Logo, but then I guess that wouldn't work. Many Cucks aren't members of The Slave Register.

Back