Do Cuck Hubbies Secretly Want The Dick Themselves?

I let it be known to a bull that I love eating cum out of my wife’s used pussy; if he seems turned on I will let him know I love sucking cock. I love when bulls want pussy cream licked off their cock and balls. Is it bi? Sure. Sucking a big fat black cock is a huge turn on lol. I love watching my wife lick and suck her bulls and it’s hotter knowing that I’d love tasting it too.

I think you'll find, most submissive cuck hubby's like myself, want to suck cock more than the wives do. I'm fortunate that my wife knows this and so its no secret, but constantly jokes, she'd never physically stand between me and a big rock hard cock leaking precum and ready to explode, she knows she'd get mowed down in two seconds flat :)

Does it just turn them on to see a bbc like mine fuck and stretch their wife or is it indirectly feeding their desire and fantasy to experience it themselves?
Nope. The woman is what turns on a cuck. There is something sexy about the love of your life preferring sex with another man. Its one of those things that is extremely hard to describe. But, your in luck. Because about half of us are bi. Mainly because the bulls and wives demand it. But over time, we start liking it.

Cuck will keep his distance at first, watching on from afar, afraid of the black man's penis but secretly lusting for his attention...
Yes, but he is drawn like a moth to a flame. His need for that BBC will be the magnetism that pulls him to not just watch wifey, but to have BBC himself.

(Spoiler alert!) Is that scrawny boy actually a man? I love it when the black man lifts him from the ground fucking him and he moans like a high pitched girl!
In response to the original question, I don't even think that it is much of a secret. I know many cuckolds would vehemently deny it, but why go so far out of the way to invite another man into an otherwise monogamous relationship? If you want monogamy, you already have it and if you want another woman or swinging, convince your wife to go bi. But this particular fetish seems focused on men who want another cock; the excuse is saying that it is for their wife.
Yes the Bull easily holds cuckie up like a doll and takes him from behind. Lucky cuckold!

Back