Do bulls, wife's and cucks all like to compare cock size..?

Do you enjoy comparing dick size>

• As a white girl - YES I enjoy comparing dick size.

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • As a Black bull - YES I enjoy comparing dick size.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • As a white boi - YES I enjoy comparing dick size.

Votes: 35 58.3%
  • As a white girl - No I not enjoy comparing dick size.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • As a Black bull - No I not enjoy comparing dick size.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • As a white boi - No I not enjoy comparing dick size.

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
A cuck... Usually either a husband or boyfriend who is at first a semi sexual dominant, but when a more dominant male is present, the cuck rolls over for him. His sexual pleasure changes from actual intercourse to watching his wife/gf reach orgasms he could never give her, usually because of his inferior size or stamina or both. There is often a degree of fascination with the more sexual dominant ( bull), usually with size and performance. Sometimes a more dominant cuck will be aggressive in finding partners for his woman, simply as a way to work out his masculine urges, as he is emasculated in almost every other way. Sometimes his aggression here is truly for the love of his partner. Other cucks simply bankroll the partners pleasure, sometimes enjoying to watch or just clean up after...

Well yes.... Ones odds of finding a bull are, at least in my experience, more frequently black. Of course there are black cuck couples too... Just like there are Asian ones or Latin ones... That's why my second post neglected to mention race

In my experience cucks and wives both love comparing cocks. In a couple of days one of the cuckold couples I see want to take photos of my cock next to his, I'll be sure to post when we've done that :)

I NEVER like being asked what my dick size is, and have never bothered to want to even think about comparing my size with any person.

I agree with Dsoul. The only thing that that matters to me is that my cock finds its way into warm wet white pussy on a regular basis. That has never been a problem

Back