Do BULLS feel a sense of POWER after turning a married cuck out? I am so addicted now.

funsexycpl

Couple
From
FL, US
Do you BULLS feel a sense of POWER after turning a man out and make him submit to you over time? I am very attractive, professional and masculine in public. I am also muscular but smaller framed compared to our much bigger muscular BULL and over the past several years I have slowly become very submissive to him.

His dominance started out with little things like him telling me to get him a water or a beer, bring his overnight bag into our home or to the hotel room and I realized that I really liked doing what he said. It has become such a turn on for me especially when tells me to do things in front of my wife. No matter how much I try to fight it as he keeps pushing the envelope I continue to submit more and more to him. I love watching him satisfy my wife sexually and watching them kiss and hearing her moaning while they fuck is so hot. But as much as I love watching them having sex and pleasing them both when we are all playing together, I now have uncontrollable urges and fantasies to be dominated by ALPHA men behind closed doors. It is such a sexually exciting and addictive feeling for me and I can't shake it.

He has broken me down so good that I do things that I would have never dreamed I was capable of including keeping my body completely smooth shaved at his instruction and I even shave myself in front of my wife. So far he is the only one that I have serviced but as much as I try I cannot stop thinking about being controlled and sexually submissive to other very assertive ALPHA men in the bedroom now. He has turned something on in me that I cannot and do not want to turn off now. I cannot imagine that I am the only cuck that feels like this.

Last edited:
Do you BULLS feel a sense of POWER after turning a man out and make him submit to you over time? I am very attractive, professional and masculine in public. I am also muscular but smaller framed compared to our much bigger muscular BULL and over the past several years I have slowly become very submissive to him.

His dominance started out with little things like him telling me to get him a water or a beer, bring his overnight bag into our home or to the hotel room and I realized that I really liked doing what he said. It has become such a turn on for me especially when tells me to do things in front of my wife. No matter how much I try to fight it as he keeps pushing the envelope I continue to submit more and more to him. I love watching him satisfy my wife sexually and watching them kiss and hearing her moaning while they fuck is so hot. But as much as I love watching them having sex and pleasing them both when we are all playing together, I now have uncontrollable urges and fantasies to be dominated by ALPHA men behind closed doors. It is such a sexually exciting and addictive feeling for me and I can't shake it.

He has broken me down so good that I do things that I would have never dreamed I was capable of including keeping my body completely smooth shaved at his instruction and I even shave myself in front of my wife. So far he is the only one that I have serviced but as much as I try I cannot stop thinking about being controlled and sexually submissive to other very assertive ALPHA men in the bedroom now. He has turned something on in me that I cannot and do not want to turn off now. I cannot imagine that I am the only cuck that feels like this.

Yes - I do enjoy the sense of power, control and domination that I have over my playdate (hotwife/sub-hub) and it's a sexual rush/ thrill for me.

Wenn ich die cuckold Ehefrau ficke ist es ein Wahnsinns Kick.

Fuer mich ist das Wissen, dass Sie als Fremdficker eben wegen diesem Kick die Ehefrau richtig hart durchficken eine beinahe goettliche Befriedigung..........einem solchen Fremdbesteiger seine Frau zu geben ist die Pflicht eines cuckoldes

what an honest share.................

Back