Do black women ever recruit or introduce white women to black men?

Do black women ever recruit or introduce white women to black men?

• Total voters

MJ Bflo NY Cpl

My wife recently started a new part time job as a receptionist at a company in a primarily black neighborhood. She works mainly with a few other black women and she is enjoying the people and new job. She is curious about black men and is also bi-curious with some exerience with white women. I am wondering if black women are open to introducing her to black men and if this could open a door for my wife to new experiences?

The answer to your question is pretty obvious, I would think. Do they "ever" do the introduction? Well if it has happened even once, which I would have to think is the case, then the answer is yes.

But, I can't imagine this happens often. Think about it, why would black women help white women hook up with black men? I would guess they would rather keep black men to themselves.

think the ones that aren't against interracial dating definately do

Well my wife told me the other day on her new job that she was talking with a black woman and the conversation went to racial topics including stereotypes. My wife asked her about the "size rumor" and apprentely the black woman told her it isn't true and that all races come in all sizes. I think most everyone knows that, but then she went on to say that black men on average have larger dicks. My wife is becoming good friends with this black woman at work and they have sat with a few black men that work there during breaks. Intentionally or not I think this happens sometimes, but either way I believe she will have black men at work interested in her.

Back