Do black men prefer white women to be submissive?

I've always been submissive. The very first time I had sex I naturally took on a very submissive role.

With black men I'm especially submissive, maybe because they tend to be me more dominant.
There's something very arousing about being told what to do, fucked hard, having my ass, tits and pussy smacked and my hair pulled....

But are there more submissive black guys out there? I'm just curious, I find being dominant strange and unsettling but I'm just curious to know.
Is a submissive white girl the prefered?

I've always been submissive. The very first time I had sex I naturally took on a very submissive role.

With black men I'm especially submissive, maybe because they tend to be me more dominant.
There's something very arousing about being told what to do, fucked hard, having my ass, tits and pussy smacked and my hair pulled....

But are there more submissive black guys out there? I'm just curious, I find being dominant strange and unsettling but I'm just curious to know.
I

I like it both ways. Dominant for all the reason you said but I also like to be dominated by a white women. Her giving me instruction, how to please yourself and even race play. I also love Irish accents ;)

Yes all day everyday.

I guess the black guys should answer this, but I've been with a few, so...Yeah. I think so. My first black boyfriend was in college and he was VERY into fucking me BECAUSE I was young and naive. My former boss (black) used his position to sort of bully me into sex, but I didn't mind. I don't know how it is with white women married to black men, but I think black men prefer submissive white women in the ones they date and fuck.:blackheart:

I guess the black guys should answer this, but I've been with a few, so...Yeah. I think so. My first black boyfriend was in college and he was VERY into fucking me BECAUSE I was young and naive. My former boss (black) used his position to sort of bully me into sex, but I didn't mind. I don't know how it is with white women married to black men, but I think black men prefer submissive white women in the ones they date and fuck.:blackheart:
Real woman I loke

Hahahaha, probably because every black man understands that Dom/sub ******* don't fly with a Sista! White bitches just stupid as fuck. As a white man I could care less. Just get them to stfu. Perfect reason for white men to let their wives go BBC.

Back