Do black men prefer white ass or white mouth?

Only answer if you are a black man!

• Ass

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Mouth

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • I only fuck women, whiteboys are disgusting

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Well, from our experience most Bulls won’t pubically admit to being bi but behind closed doors many of them will gladly use the male half of a couple as well as the female. The ones we have been with do anyway because we are upfront and let them know before hand that’s what we expect. As far as a preference between having the male suck them or using their ass it seems to be a power trip for many of them to actually fuck the male in front of the female. One of our Bulls we had would fuck me more aggressively in front of her than he ever did her. He really got off on showing us both who was in charge which we both loved.

I think most alpha men prefer fucking, sticking those superior cocks into warm holes is their right and privileged, but in my experience, (bi) BBC men love watching their members being sucked by white men and watching us drain their balls. Its almost like a right of passage to see a beta male submit to the alpha males most esteemed erect member. Sucking BBC is my favorite.

I think most alpha men prefer fucking, sticking those superior cocks into warm holes is their right and privileged, but in my experience, (bi) BBC men love watching their members being sucked by white men and watching us drain their balls. Its almost like a right of passage to see a beta male submit to the alpha males most esteemed erect member. Sucking BBC is my favorite.
I can see that. Black men would enjoy fucking a warm wet pussy but would probably get off on the humiliation aspect of white men sucking them. It's that perfect image of a white man humbling himself into such a lowly position to show whose really the superior man.

Back