Do black men like white women because they don't say no?

That maybe one reason.But,I think that it depends on who the person is and what they find attractive.Also,if you tell someone not to do something,that is going to make them want to do it even more.And for many years it was hard to have websites like this or any type of relationship with someone of a different race without worrying about what other people would say or think.

i never knew that my ex-wife had a black lover until after we split up and i often wonder what kind of things she did for him

Its deeper than them saying no!! White women are the black mens forbidding fruit!!! Were are told we can't have them and they only belong to white men!! So the trill and risk of pumping loads of black cum into them are amazing!!! And the fact white women were told not to fuck sleep date or marry black men makes them want us just as much as we want them!!!!

Its deeper than them saying no!! White women are the black mens forbidding fruit!!! Were are told we can't have them and they only belong to white men!! So the trill and risk of pumping loads of black cum into them are amazing!!! And the fact white women were told not to fuck sleep date or marry black men makes them want us just as much as we want them!!!!

Everything you say is true blksnake., And you can add to that how much a challange it is to get the hardest to get whitegirls that are kept sheltered from blacks by their parents. It's so hot when a black bull fucks a pretty little white princess that been constantly drilled by their elders to guard thier virginity until she's married. the shock to her family must be unbelievable when their lovely ******* turns up pregnant and even more when she delivers her little kinky haired bundle.

It's not that white women can't say know, or that I won't take know for an answer. It's not that I am so dominant that they have to give in. My girls don't say "no" because they don't WANT to say no. Face it, by the time they are fucking other men in front of their husband, fucking their ass isn't that big of a leap. They want it in their ass, they want to be used like a slut. It is as pleasing to them as it is to me.

I don't know txdarkbull. I would think whitegirls rather have black mans cum in their pussy. I think todays whitegirls are very daring and it's more gamesmanship for them to dare their black bull to plant his seed in her and take a chance on getting knocked up with a black baby...... But what do I know? I'm just a small dick white guy.

Back