do black men like brown asian wives?

would a black guy like to fuck a petite brown wife?

• yes

Votes: 23 95.8%
  • no

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
I have a paki brown wife. i am living in Ca
I wonder whether blacks like brown women and wat are their thoughts.
looking forward to this lifestyle sooner

I have a paki brown wife. i am living in Ca
I wonder whether blacks like brown women and wat are their thoughts.
looking forward to this lifestyle sooner
As long as she's hot
Yeah, I'm gonna go head and speak.for all Brothas on this one lol.... We not super particular about skin tone. Not like OTHER MEN are (not naming any in particular)

Black men tend to appreciate women of ALL colors, as long as she hot.

And got ASS.

gotta have booty :D

Depend , personally I prefer black women , white women and Oriental women than India or Pakistan but of course you never know , me I am more in personalities . I think the thing they torn me off from Asian people is the culture and the religious mind set.

Depend , personally I prefer black women , white women and Oriental women than India or Pakistan but of course you never know , me I am more in personalities . I think the thing they torn me off from Asian people is the culture and the religious mind set.
I feel you on that. And I would agree, except I had some BOMB AZZ Indian cut :D. I had to rethink my particulars lol
Every once in awhile you can catch one who is fyne as Hell. Exception to the rule

Yeah, I'm gonna go head and speak.for all Brothas on this one lol.... We not super particular about skin tone. Not like OTHER MEN are (not naming any in particular)

And got ASS.

Exactly. So that white chicks get the memo, choosing white does not mean choosing up. For their baddest woman, there is a woman just as bad in every other shade. Aint finna limit my taste. Some people get the game fucked up real heavy. Gotta bring more to the table than just a shade of skin. ✌

And got ASS.

shes petite not the big ass woman

Back