Do black men eat white pussy?---- REALLY?????????

mace177588

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MD, US
My black ass doesn't eat white pussy. I devour it!! There is nothing better than getting a sexy white woman nice and horny and then having her spread her legs so that I can feast on her sweet, creamy juices. I saw that discussion and I just don't get it. There isn't anything better than having a white woman riding my tongue as I finger fuck her tight, hot lil white asshole and let her explode down my throat. White women's cum is like the fountain of youth to me!!!!
I was spending time with a 50 plus year old lawyer for the EPA here in DC and I would suck on her pussy until the flap of skin that is under my tongue would tear but I just cant stop. She would squirt and fill my mouth with her runny cum, I would swallow and she would still be squirting. God bless a white woman's pussy. Now I have something that I like to eat on a regular basis!!!!
I would let a white woman cum all over my face, let it dry and peel it off and eat it like cum chips!
And thank you for that super wet, squirting pussy Denise. I do miss it ;-)

its funny that black men have the stereotype that they don't eat pussy Most of the black men my wife has been with comment on how good her pussy taste

Back