Do Black men actually fuck better on average (forget about fantasies...)

That is absolutely a huge part of it. The other part, though, is that a woman's response is so largely mental. So if the physical mechanics happen to be identical between a white guy and a black guy, my experience is going to be SO. MUCH. BETTER. with the black man because I am exponentially more attracted to him.
i think this works the other way, too. Black men, at least those on here, are extra excited to be fucking a white woman, and that excitement makes them perform better - more enthusiasm, more vigor, and able to go again and again. I also think this whole conversation is slanted a bit because of the audience here - white women who crave black cock and black men who make it a point of personal pride to fuck us like no one else can.

Black men definitely fuck better. White men fuck like robots but black men move differently than white men and I can honestly say that I have enjoyed a 6" bbc better than an 11" white cock.
I can't say if all balck men fuck better then all white men but it seems in general they do. At least for my wife, like this poster i have a big cock and her biggest cocks have been white but her favorite lovers are all black. Not proof but reality for my wife and I

It's a little strange question I know lol but it interests me
If we remove the fantasy side of the skin difference, and the bigger than average penis size.

Let's say we take 100 random white men, and 100 random black men, with the exact same penis size and they fuck random women who can't see if the guy has black skin or white skin.
Would on average black men please better the women (only fucking, no licking etc.) ?

My personal take is probably, because on average black men seem to move better, have more rhythm, but idk...
Yes they do so superior for all white wives gfds daughters and sisters

I’ve seen my wife fuck many white and black guys and have to say that mostly black cock works best for her.
She confirms this by the fact she now only fucks black guys. They seem to have the size, stamina and quick recovery time that most white guys do not have.
She has been with the same guy for over five years.

I’ve seen my wife fuck many white and black guys and have to say that mostly black cock works best for her.
She confirms this by the fact she now only fucks black guys. They seem to have the size, stamina and quick recovery time that most white guys do not have.
She has been with the same guy for over five years.
Wow yes nice wife only to be with black and never white bois

Come on!! really? Ok, fucking is physical and when I look at just about all sports I see black men dominating. So its safe to think that they would be better. I know they have better endurance. And you mentioned if they had the same size penis. Well thankfully, I have never encountered one even close to being as small as my husbands.... But then again Ive only had 4 my whole life...
So my answer is yes that black men on the average will out perform white men.
Well said, and I'm white, but you are right.

Black men fuck with an intensity that is hard to describe. They have stamina to keep going until I cum several times. The louder my moans, the harder they pound. I love that! They also will fuck anytime anyplace regardless of my appearance. When I’m all sweaty from a work out I’m at my peak of reception. They don’t seem to mind and that’s a huge turn on for me.

Black men fuck with an intensity that is hard to describe. They have stamina to keep going until I cum several times. The louder my moans, the harder they pound. I love that! They also will fuck anytime anyplace regardless of my appearance. When I’m all sweaty from a work out I’m at my peak of reception. They don’t seem to mind and that’s a huge turn on for me.
Black men are the real men when it comes to fucking. I would love to watch you taking BBC.

No, they don't fuck better nor are they worse...they fuck as well as anyone and have members of that group who suck in bed, too. There's another step to add to the "line up fifty of each race" contention...blindfold the woman and keep her hands from running over body of men...touching hair, etc. Also, no talking by men. Isolated from sensory inputs like that and the conclusion will almost certainly be a statistical dead heat given all the prior parameters set. Sexual prowess has nothing to do with race. There are men of all races who are well endowed and those that are not quite as "blessed." A large cock...or a small one...does not translate into ability or not. THAT comes with practice. Been with BMs and WMs who fit the "A-1 profile" who were zeros in bed. To satisfy a woman, it takes more than being a member of a particular race; however, if someone has fostered the desire to be with a man of a certain race, some of the arousal will come from that fantasy fulfillment. YMMV.

Color of the skin, the size of the penis do not matter. Who fucks better? Regardless of fantasies, it's the one who knows what to do in bed with his partner regardless of the endurance but the committment. Some women are done faster than others, they have fast or slow orgasms. So what is relevant here is to focus on the pleasure of your partner to create a sort of rotation that starts with her, once she has orgasmed you may think about cumming. That's the mechanism. Some consider that banging a pussy for hours is a genuine evidence of a good sex. That's nonsense. What matters for a woman is to feel considered by a man who has the talent, the affection, the consideration to send her to cloud nine, someone who does not focus on his own pleasure. When you consider that your woman is not just your sex toy object, your fantasy then you can tell that you have learned how to fuck better.

That is well but.
“What matters for a woman is to feel considered by a man who has the talent, passion, and the affection, the consideration to send her to cloud nine, someone who does not focus on his own pleasure.” this who I am when it comes to loving women.

In my opinion and experience, YES they most certainly do. Black guys tend to have a much higher confidence level in the bedroom too, which I love. And they have the stamina to keep on going. I have a high sex drive and orgasm multiple times during each session, :devilish::sex: And the louder I get the harder the pounding. My BF @TopCat definitely knows how to push my buttons, :mstickle:

Back