Do black lover guys increse the female health through the orgasm?

Reading a lot of post from "Susana2012" I could notice that she repeat several times expressions like "We could feel an incredible relief after our orgasms", "it made me feel so relaxed that I had to go sleep", "after my cum I cryed of happiness" or "all my tensions dissappeared" and "my ex was able to remove all my excitation".

Reading a lot of post from "Susana2012" I could notice that she repeat several times expressions like "We could feel an incredible relief after our orgasms", "it made me feel so relaxed that I had to go sleep", "after my cum I cryed of happiness" or "all my tensions dissappeared" and "my ex was able to remove all my excitation".

With my husband i had a lot of orgasms too. The diferences perhaps that you have noticed in some of my post, are according with my needs to be fucked when I wished it.
My two black boyfriends could fuck me regardless the situation we were. For example, my first boyfriend made me the love over a bus and into a public swimming pool. Both of them he made me cum and nobody watched us neither the bus nor swimming pool.
My second black boyfirend fucked me outdoors once, in the court over a chair while my parents were buying in the supermarket.
All of those fucks were amazing and relaxed me a lot. It was because I was incredible excited and I needed to be fucked as hard and wild as only savage black males can do it.
Well I guess all these orgasms could make me increase my health like you said.

With my husband i had a lot of orgasms too. The diferences perhaps that you have noticed in some of my post, are according with my needs to be fucked when I wished it.
My two black boyfriends could fuck me regardless the situation we were. For example, my first boyfriend made me the love over a bus and into a public swimming pool. Both of them he made me cum and nobody watched us neither the bus nor swimming pool.
My second black boyfirend fucked me outdoors once, in the court over a chair while my parents were buying in the supermarket.
All of those fucks were amazing and relaxed me a lot. It was because I was incredible excited and I needed to be fucked as hard and wild as only savage black males can do it.
Well I guess all these orgasms could make me increase my health like you said.

Sounded like fun great story Susana

Since my wife started using a large BBC dildo she has started having deep vaginal orgasms. I had only given her a few of those since we have been married (8 years). She had never had one before me. I was always able to bring her to orgasm though by touching her. That was always very satisfying to her. Nothing though compared to her orgasms from the dildo. They are so deep and intense it shocked me at first. She used to tell me that size didn't matter but now she says it does. She uses the black dildo every time we have sex now. I love to hear those earth shaking orgasms she has.

Back