Do BBC's prefer Pussy or Ass?

Sexy Kitty

Female
From
NV, US
So I am totally new to all this, and I must say I am amazed at the size of all these BLACK COCKS!!!! They are HUGE!!!! I am a black cock virgin and am now learning everything I can about them... So, HELP me get BLACKED (See, I am such a fast learner... already know some of the lingo) So if you have to choose one hole... What would it be? PUSSY or ASS???

Attachments

• Sexy.jpg
    Sexy.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 109
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 107
So I am totally new to all this, and I must say I am amazed at the size of all these BLACK COCKS!!!! They are HUGE!!!! I am a black cock virgin and am now learning everything I can about them... So, HELP me get BLACKED (See, I am such a fast learner... already know some of the lingo) So if you have to choose one hole... What would it be? PUSSY or ASS???
wanna get deep in that pussy..love hearing the screams as u stretch that pussy out...... mushroom head rubbin all ova that clit

PUSSY is ment to be fucked on a everyday basis , The ass to me is for special occasions , There both the Bomb so its different with every Bull.... U need them both....

I like pussy. I enjoy filling pussy with my cock and my cum. I really don't care that much for anal. Pussy feels better to me and I don't like having ******* on my cock

I prefer the Ass even more when she wants it up her Ass before her Pussy HOT. It realy doesnt matter if you FUCK one good the other ones yours Too. Where do you like to be fucked most

I love the ass but I'm so thick it's hard 2 find a slut that can take me in her ass.;)

Back