Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

I bought a 9 inch black dildo for my wife and I didn't tell her about it until we went to bed that night, when she firs looked at it she went mad at me moaning about the size of it so I put it to a side for a while but after few glasses of wine and some kissing I thought to give it another try so I grabbed the laptop and I picked in interracial gang bang video once I started playing it I could tell she was so turned on so I bragged the that big black dildo again and put bit of lube and she was lying in bed with her legs spread open and was touching her self while watching that video, so I started inserting it into her dripping wet pussy what a feeling after a few secs she has taken that big black cock up to the balls, and now she can't get enough of that huge cock. Wonder what can I do next to make her take the real thing?

You're off to a very good start by getting her to watch an IR vid while cumming on that black dildo. Now if and when you fuck her just cum real fast, every time. Leaving her sexually frustrated makes them think about other ways to cure that dilemma.

We'll after she takes tha huge dildo I fuck her but she says she dont feel me anyway im about 6.5 inch by the way , and it turns me on when she is loose like that afterwards

Haven't got a black one , got a white one but thats not used anymore since got her a pink rabbit with vibro clit tickling ears. That really sends her into orbit.
A black one has to be next and I know she'll be just as eager as i am to see herself on video cumming on it.

Last edited:
I had one of these, made by Doc Johnson, that I can remember having 3 of my ex girlfriends use (yes, I washed it in between). I was curious to see how each of them would take it. One of them had no trouble at all with it. Another time, a couple of ******* female friends of mine found it and joked about using it. One girl was tall and skinny, the other was shorter and kind of chubby. To my surprise, the chubby chick couldn't even get the head in, and the skinny girl made it disappear in her. She rode it until she came, I came too while watching her. Another girlfriend of mine screamed when I shoved it in her and just couldn't take it.
doc-johnson-hung-huge-black-dildo_11029_700x700.jpg

Back