Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

Love bringing my wife to multiple orgasms with our Shane Diesel dildo. Love climbing on after I've used it on her.

Nice! Is wife a squirter, and/or gets very wet/creamy? or multi-orgasmic? I've played with a girl who used her dildo to cum almost every minute by playing with her clit while she rode me...

I just got my wife into sucking and fucking black vibrators. She has never fucked a black man before. And says "no" when I asked if she would. I have noticed that when I mention how hot she looks and how awesome it would be for a black dick to cum in her mouth and on her lips while she is sucking and kissing her toy, the excitement levels and her wiggling increases and she cums. I use a 8" vibrator on her pussy while she sucks a 10" one.
Is my wife close to fucking the real thing? Advice/help?
I almost thought that if another Queen of Spades from here would write or talk with her to tell her the benefits and feeling she would experience...and of course my pleasure. Help? Thanks

We are at the beginning stages of using it as I am hoping it opens her up to the idea of trying a real black cock.

I ordered a doc johnson 8" insertable black realistic dildo UR3 material (its as real looking and feeling as it gets) as we both talked about her trying larger and thicker then myself as I am only 5"

Last edited:
Back