Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

We have toys and vibes that we play with was thinking of getting it and put it in the drawer where the toys are .sometimes she masterbates during the day I'm thinking she will check it out when she has alone time and then tell me about it

Yes.. I
I would just like to discuss this with other men and the rush they experience from it.
Yes I Did however she liked combo of thick dildo and vibrator rather than dildo alone... But again she like to get fucked by real men rather than fucking machine or dildo etc..

We have a collection of big sleeves. Our routine is - start without any toys (usually warm-up talking time), then slip on something awesome and fuck her to orgasm or two, then continue without slevee (usually very short phase). My wife likes it - and who would not? Longer and much wider than my own dick... I like it because there is no pressure on me to make her orgasm on my own. However we both agree that a real thing is always better. Cheers to all you black boys who teach our wives what real sex is.

My wife loves being fisted and having her pussy stretched. Initially she said she had never been with a black man and wasn't interested. She met a nice black man on CL and loved the way he fucked her. We started with a nine inch black dildo with some nice girth and she loved it. Then we stepped up to an inflatable black one and that drive her crazy. Then we bought Shane and then Bam. These are regulars in our sessions when she can't fuck a hung black man.

My wife loves being fisted and having her pussy stretched. Initially she said she had never been with a black man and wasn't interested. She met a nice black man on CL and loved the way he fucked her. We started with a nine inch black dildo with some nice girth and she loved it. Then we stepped up to an inflatable black one and that drive her crazy. Then we bought Shane and then Bam. These are regulars in our sessions when she can't fuck a hung black man.

Bam is great

Back