do you like others to watch besides your husband/cuck? or do you like others to watch ur wife

• I like to have my wife fucked in front of mutiple men

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • I like to be fucked in front of multiple men

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • I only enjoy watching her get fucked by myself

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I only like getting fucked in front of my husband

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do any interracial couples like to fuck in front of white guys? Or if you are in a cuck relationship do you like your bull or your wifes Bull to fuck in front of white guys (other than the husband)..

My first experience with this lifestyle was an interracial couple, white woman and black man I met up with from another site in Boston. they liked to have sex in front of white guys. It turned him on to fuck a white girl in front of a white guy and she seemed to like it also. Have yet to find another couple like this.. So just wondering, any couples out there like to fuck in front of white guys, or any cucks like to have your wife/GF fucked in front of others besides you? ANy wives like to be fucked in front of more men than just your husband?

I LIKE FUCKING IN FRONT OF OTHER WHITE GUYS AND MY HUSBAND SO I CAN SHOW THEM AND TELL THEM WHY I LOVE FUCKING BBC AND NOT WHITE GUYS ANYMORE... I LIKE TO MAKE THEM GET NAKED AND WATCH ME AS THEY ARE JACKOFF ...IT A BIG TURN ON FOR ME AND MY BULL.....
thats very hot

Back