Do all tourists come to get blacked when visiting the bahamas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know for a fact that married flight attendants have specifically taken those routes Jamaica/St Thomas/Bahamas to have a discrete one time fling with a younger Black guy. These flight attendants were the ones you'd never suspect....very family oriented and I would have called wholesome. but they would pick up those routes once or twice a year....it shows you, I think, that all women have a secret desire to be with a good looking well built Black lover at least once in their life and if given the opportunity they will go for it......these married flight attendant had the opportunity.

I know for a fact that married flight attendants have specifically taken those routes Jamaica/St Thomas/Bahamas to have a discrete one time fling with a younger Black guy. These flight attendants were the ones you'd never suspect....very family oriented and I would have called wholesome. but they would pick up those routes once or twice a year....it shows you, I think, that all women have a secret desire to be with a good looking well built Black lover at least once in their life and if given the opportunity they will go for it......these married flight attendant had the opportunity.
Somehow I got an ego boost

now that is so erotic and hot!!!!!:threesome:

Very TRUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back