Do all cuckold want to be humiliated?

No, I don't think so. It's definitely "the thing" for some people in this lifestyle, but not all. I don't think my husband would go for much of that. It's mostly just the extreme eroticism of me being with other men (and he sometimes being with other women), that kicks it up a notch for us! Of course, I am cuckolding him by being with other, better endowed, black men. That's gotta be a little humiliating...;):blackheart:

I posted about this, too. We don't like that at all. We're not in it for anything but our sexual pleasures. For one my wife isn't one to be bossed around. She has to know the bull and be comfortable with them. That doesn't really limit our fun like you'd think it would. I personally don't get the whole humiliation mentality.

No, I don't think so. It's definitely "the thing" for some people in this lifestyle, but not all. I don't think my husband would go for much of that. It's mostly just the extreme eroticism of me being with other men (and he sometimes being with other women), that kicks it up a notch for us! Of course, I am cuckolding him by being with other, better endowed, black men. That's gotta be a little humiliating...;):blackheart:
Does it humiliate u in any way when he's with another woman ? Or make u wonder what she has that you don't ?thats how my wife feels at the thought of me with another woman.

I'm turned on by cuckolding in general but the humiliation adds another layer of psychological eroticism for me. There are also different levels of humiliation though and for me I would simply like to roleplay a scenario involving humiliation. For example, some men like their wives to go out on dates with other men by themselves, but I don't find that idea appealing. Different strokes for different folks. I would rather have someone that either was professional about cuckolding (someone like Shane Diesel) or a friend that I trusted (and I mean REALLY trusted) who was well endowed play games with us. But then when it's over, just like Las Vegas, that ******* stays there and is not talked about. Also the bull has to be someone who I am physically attracted to, especially if humiliation is involved. But that's just me.

When we play we never look for any humiliation. We always make that clear before we meet it may sound strange but Melissa just loves sex and Wayne can't keep up lol so we love bbc,mfm and Wayne just watching. That and we have made some really good friends when it comes down to it for us we LOVE SEX with Hung BBC ;):bounce:

I'm a submissive husband in a Femdom marriage and i realy love to be humiliated by my wife specially in our sexlife.
I have strong cuckold feelings and talking my wife into it but there's still work to do.
But when a strong Alpha male fucks my wife in front off me and both humiliate me i'l be in subspace for sure !

Back