Displaying the Spades Logo in Public

Ok we are still very very new to this and still looking to get Carol her first BBC when we go out in public she wants to display the QoS logo or something similar to let BBC know she is interested in them and wants BBC so the question is does the Spade displayed on a white girl like her have to be a Black spade?????? Or any spade for example the ear rings attached? We want her labeled but not to the point its a tshirt saying hey i want black cock!View attachment 428639
Go checkout sidabeclothing.weebly.com

The red spade earrings alone may not have much effect, although worth a try. Do an internet search on Temporary Queen of Spades tattoos. THAT will do it if she applies it in a very visible spot (cleavage if she is wearing something low cut, outside of ankles, etc.). Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

Dunacouple, that is a beautiful design on your earring. How is your new site going? http://taboonoir.net/

Last edited:
The red spade earrings alone may not have much effect, although worth a try. Do an internet search on Temporary Queen of Spades tattoos. THAT will do it if she applies it in a very visible spot (cleavage if she is wearing something low cut, outside of ankles, etc.). Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

Dunacouple, that is a beautiful design on your earring. How is your new site going (http://TabooNoir.net/)?
;) Why thank you, it's cafepress, so you could make anything with the image, t shirts etc.. altough resolution is small for that i think.

The misses posted a nice blog and adding guides this week ;)

Attachments

• SC22.png
    SC22.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 157
Only issue I see with the jewelry you posted, is that there is no such thing as a red spade. I think you may be confusing the red heart symbol that's used with the spade symbol, thus projecting the saying "I love black".
Oh, and if you're wanting faster results, initially stick with the fake tattoos that are out there, as Ella said, strategically placed for message & visibility. The cleavage is always a good place simply because most guys usually take at least a glance at a woman's tits when checking her out. The ankle is also a great place to put a temp tattoo.

Here are a few ideas you might like ...

cuck_jewelry-QspadeEarrings.jpg cuck_jewelry-BBC.jpg Mac gif_Yellowball-DrinkingCoffee.gif

What I like about jewellery is that if the necklace is pretty enough you could wear it a lot. Making you aware of being a QOS. I make sure my wife is reminded in many ways that she's a slut and the whole meaning behind it makes it something we enjoy in our D/s dynamics. So for us it;s not just about displaying it to others (black men) but also for herself.

Most likely the majority of people wont notice or remember the spade logo if you feel comfortable displaying it try the fake or a ankle bracelet.

Sarah, confidentiality and sexual preferences are your business, no one else's. Their lives aren't affected ... lose their jobs or friends ... but you could by narrow minded individuals. Displaying body wear like racial tattoos & jewelry is advertising; it may be appropriate in some places, but not in others.
You're doing right and playing smart ... Mac

pic_RealityCheck2.jpg

Last edited:
Sarah, confidentiality and sexual preferences are your business, no one else's. Their lives aren't affected ... lose their jobs or friends ... but you could by narrow minded individuals. Displaying body wear like racial tattoos & jewelry is advertising; it may be appropriate in some places, but not in others.
You're doing right and playing smart ... Mac

View attachment 431436

I totally agree with this. I love to advertise if in a new city where no one knows me, but I can't risk doing it in areas where I have friends and family. I have too much to lose unfortunately.

Anyone have experience with displaying the queen of spades? I am thinking of getting a temporary tattoo of it and trying it

Temporary tattoos are excellent. I've worn them many times in the past - sometimes in visable locationss (say if I've been going to a swinging club or if out with my bull) and other times they have been concealed. The latter is very horny - I've worn them to work and it's so hot knowing whats hidden under my clothes :)

Anyway, if temporary QoS tattoos interest you, then you should definitely give them a go.

Ok we are still very very new to this and still looking to get Carol her first BBC when we go out in public she wants to display the QoS logo or something similar to let BBC know she is interested in them and wants BBC so the question is does the Spade displayed on a white girl like her have to be a Black spade?????? Or any spade for example the ear rings attached? We want her labeled but not to the point its a tshirt saying hey i want black cock!View attachment 428639
Gosh I hope one day I can do what you're doing Sarah!!! I hadn't got to that stage of getting to advertise! You make it sound so exciting & HOTT!!!
:)

@SandCinPA, @Tiff "baby" black
There are a thousands ideas of how to where the QoS tat, logo, jewelry, clothing just like what i provided below over at the QoS VIP Premier Lounge and Club thread post. Run over, take a look, mingle and talk with the other folks and members and join the club!

Check the link here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-qos-queen-of-spades-vip-lounge-and-club.34807/

~BBB76
a09faaa9f0f8bd3c4080d4285aaaa1a6.jpg

tumblr_n0rsdjVAXD1rliw2eo1_r1_1280.jpg

4f577b996983a4f422f5feef87b88cc2.jpg

qos-legs-bracelet-png.417878

Back