Disney Princesses and bbc

Lex90

Male
From
GA, US
Which Disney Princess would be perfect for bbc? Only choose one so it'll be more difficult. My personal choice is either ariel or merida because I love pale redheads with black guys!

'Let it go!, let it go! Can't hold it back anymore!,
Want black cock, need black cock, hubby don't be a bore!
I don't care, if they're bare or not,
Cum never bothered me anyway!!!'
LOL

Funny you mention this because the popular interracial comic artist The Pit is doing a pinup of Snow White soon. I don't think it will have BBC in it, but it will be cool to see his depiction soon.

For those who don't know, Pit was the main artist at JohnPersons for the past decade. Really amazing comics. To check out some samples just google "TheofficialPIT" and you'll find his Tumblr. Lots of hot IR artwork.

Funny you mention this because the popular interracial comic artist The Pit is doing a pinup of Snow White soon. I don't think it will have BBC in it, but it will be cool to see his depiction soon.

For those who don't know, Pit was the main artist at JohnPersons for the past decade. Really amazing comics. To check out some samples just google "TheofficialPIT" and you'll find his Tumblr. Lots of hot IR artwork.
Those are amazing images.

Which Disney Princess would be perfect for bbc? Only choose one so it'll be more difficult. My personal choice is either ariel or merida because I love pale redheads with black guys!

Apologies if my response offends others here, and I'll include the disclaimer that I'm relatively ignorant about Disney princesses....but I feel the choice for Ariel is a no brainer. Pale redhead innocence is so exotic....and exotic differs from erotic by only one letter. (I know what Ariel looks like but don't actually know the piece of work with which she is associated).
Of course....to each their own....I mean no arrogance.

Back