Discuss fantasies !

There is no point in starting a thread to say that you want to chat or do private messages. Simply go to the chat room and chat. But it would be great if people share their hottest fantasy.

I have a girlfriend who keeps telling me her fantasy of being gangbanged by a group of men. I have offered to take her to an adult bookstore where we would go into a video booth and I would have her sit on my lap and lift up her skirt. Together, we would pick out a video. Something really hot with a lady surrounded by men and sucking them off, taking them in every hole.

I would unzip my pants and enter her from behind her, and pull down her dress so I could tug at her perfect C cups. While we are fucking, a handsome looking black man might stop in the hallway to watch me fuck her. She would see him, but she would be so worked up that she would not want to stop. In fact, she would start deliberately putting on a show for him, lifting up her breasts and making kissing noises. He would take out a nice long cock and start stroking it, peeking into our booth and watching us fuck. I would ask her, "Do you want to let him in?" and she in a libidinous haze would affirm, "Uhhh....Huhh!" I would reach up and unlatch the door so he could enter.

It would take a little adjustment, but he would push my cock aside and start enter her while she was still sitting on my lap. I would feel her shake on my body with his balls bouncing against mine while he used her right on top of me, until he filled her up with so much cum that it just dripped out of her. Then he would leave and I would get between her legs and clean her up with my tongue, before we could make our own discreet exit. We would not even know his name.

The first paragraph is factual. With a little encouragement, maybe the second and third will be one day as well.

Owing a black guy with a big dick (like this guy below) money but agreeing to suck him off and swallow his load in exchange for him not kicking my ass. Of course, being the person that I am, even if he couldn't kick my ass I would somehow still fall to my knees and worship his cock.

1img_1429112807_744993.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome fantasies really sexy. Mine really revolves around being at a party with my girlfriend with alot of people we know and everyone gets a little out of control and my friends tell me --- where i find her sucking some black guys off infront of everyone while my own buddys cheer her on. And people see me there watching and laugh at me and i dont do anything .. she would notice me watching and laugh and continue on to fucking them while everyone just cheers and whispers that shes my girl. She would also tell me to jerk off and i would infeont of everyone while they laughed and stared shocked at the scene .Later she would call me out for being so pathetic and wveryone would know!

My fantasy is that I told my Black Master that I like when he humiliates me and that it would be really humiliating if he had a woman with him when I came over his house to service him and he would make me suck his cock and swallow his cum while she watched. Then next time he calls me to come service him, I get in his house and he makes me get naked right away. He takes my clothes and locks them away and makes me undress him. The he sits in his recliner with his legs spread and has me start licking his balls. While I'm licking his balls, he tells me that he thought about how I want to be humiliated by having a woman watch while I service him. Then he says that he has a special treat for me. While I'm still licking he calls out that its ok to come in the room now, and my wife walks in and sees what I'm doing. She didn't know that I like having a Black Master and that I suck his cock and get fucked by him. I see her and try to run, but I can't because he took my clothes. She starts to laugh at me for being a little faggot and tells me not to stop what I was doing unless I want to be punished. I start to tell her that I can't do that in front of her and I'm shaking so bad that I can barely stand, so she grabs me by my cock and pulls me to the sofa, sits down and pushes me across her knees and starts spanking me. My Black Master is laughing at me and I'm starting to cry from the spanking and the humiliation. I'm begging her to stop, so she tells me that she'll stop when I beg to suck his cock. When I can't take it anymore I beg to suck him. She stops, makes me get on my hands and knees and crawl between his legs. Then she orders me to take his cock in my mouth and suck him. So I start to suck and lick his cock while she watches. When he's ready to cum she gets down right next to my face and tells me to swallow ever drop or I'm getting spanked again. He starts to shoot his load into my mouth and I see her smiling and laughing and telling me what a good little faggot I am. Then they make me jerk off while they watch. From then on she would make my dates with him and come watch me suck him and get fucked by him.

Fortunately my wife and I have done a lot of our fantasies, sometimes the fantasy is better sometimes the reality is better.

Over the years my wife has loved inviting guys over who have the "****** bi" fantasy. Having her dominate them (which she enjoys) and 'forsing' them to suck my cock, which she loves even more, but with her own personal twist. My wife is a huge gay sex voyeur and had me perform many times with other men for her voyeur pleasure. Back to the guys wanting ****** bi. She would have them kneel in front of me sitting naked and talk about making them suck my cock. She sometimes would spank them first. But as they got close to taking my cock in their mouth, she would say "Beg for his cock!" She would not ******* them but made them beg. If the guy rebelled, she would tell them to get dressed and get out. Without exception, each one begged.

Fortunately my wife and I have done a lot of our fantasies, sometimes the fantasy is better sometimes the reality is better.

Over the years my wife has loved inviting guys over who have the "****** bi" fantasy. Having her dominate them (which she enjoys) and 'forsing' them to suck my cock, which she loves even more, but with her own personal twist. My wife is a huge gay sex voyeur and had me perform many times with other men for her voyeur pleasure. Back to the guys wanting ****** bi. She would have them kneel in front of me sitting naked and talk about making them suck my cock. She sometimes would spank them first. But as they got close to taking my cock in their mouth, she would say "Beg for his cock!" She would not ******* them but made them beg. If the guy rebelled, she would tell them to get dressed and get out. Without exception, each one begged.

My girlfriend is the same way. She loves to fantasize about guys sucking my cock, although she would also love to see me get face fucked by an even larger cock. The hard part is getting up the courage to try something that risque.

I would love to witness something like this up close. I want to say to the bull, "Oh please sir, I can't believe that you're using your superior black n&*@er cock to take our women from us like this." Then have him humiliate me and make fun of my little white cock. I then tell him that "Yes, I acknowledge that black men our superior as evidenced by their much larger penises, and that I surrender myself and all of my possessions to him as my superior." Just uttering those words with a bull that would play along would have me ready to cum.

https://www.xvideos.com/video191723...-_cuck_wives_need_young_studs_milfhoookup.com

Great video! They don't say anything to the cuck, but it had the feel of an actual amateur video with the cinematographer moving around for better angles, but the lighting was perfect. The hotwife was getting really excited and the bull was hung the way that people fantasize about BBC.

It may be a mundane fantasy, but I have never seen it in a cuck video and I want to hear a hotwife calling out to the bull in throes of passion that she loves him right in front of her cuckold. That seems like the most humiliating act.

I’d love my wife of 30 years to be seduced and taken . We’ve had fantasy chars fir years . I’ve got her to the stage where she says “ I’m the meat in the sandwich “

My fantasy is for my wife to find a bf that takes her to a new levelof sluttiness. He starts taking her to hotels and convincing her to do dirtier stuff all the time. He convinces her to fuck his fiends then sets her up with strangers and pimps her out. He introduces her to college guys that gangbag her and has her stop.using condoms till she eventaually gets pregnant. We never know who the ******* is.

One of my fantasies is to pretend that I don't believe that black men are any bigger than white men, and then get up enough courage to ask my black friend to join me and my girlfriend in a threesome. He comes over, we have a few drinks, then as we start getting into the mood, we all start making jokes about the "popular myth" of size differences, then we start taking our clothes off and I'm feeling pretty confident that nothing out of the ordinary is going to happen, and he pulls his out and it looks like this:
I then almost ******* let out, "What the fuck is that??!!"
My eyes bulge and then I'm speechless. I am simultaneously dealing with feelings of anger/embarrassment/regret/shock and somehow arousal. Before I can even think of the words to describe what I was thinking, my gf immediately opens her mouth wider than I had ever seen and begins trying to suck him like her life depended on it. My friend then starts bossing me and my girlfriend around and we instinctively obey his every command without question. He commands me to rim him while he stretches my girlfriend with his massive cock so that he can maximize the size of his orgasm, which I of course have to clean and swallow. Afterwards he thanks us for inviting him over and tells us that he plans for this to be a daily occurrence whether we like it or not. We agree with him without pause.

One of my fantasies is to pretend that I don't believe that black men are any bigger than white men, and then get up enough courage to ask my black friend to join me and my girlfriend in a threesome. He comes over, we have a few drinks, then as we start getting into the mood, we all start making jokes about the "popular myth" of size differences, then we start taking our clothes off and I'm feeling pretty confident that nothing out of the ordinary is going to happen, and he pulls his out and it looks like this:
View attachment 2455801
My eyes bulge and then I'm speechless. I am simultaneously dealing with feelings of anger/embarrassment/regret/shock and somehow arousal. Before I can even think of the words to describe what I was thinking, my gf immediately opens her mouth wider than I had ever seen and begins trying to suck him like her life depended on it. My friend then starts bossing me and my girlfriend around and we instinctively obey his every command without question. He commands me to rim him while he stretches my girlfriend with his massive cock so that he can maximize the size of his orgasm, which I of course have to clean and swallow. Afterwards he thanks us for inviting him over and tells us that he plans for this to be a daily occurrence whether we like it or not. We agree with him without pause.
That would be nice.
Something a bit like that happened to me once.

Awesome fantasies really sexy. Mine really revolves around being at a party with my girlfriend with alot of people we know and everyone gets a little out of control and my friends tell me --- where i find her sucking some black guys off infront of everyone while my own buddys cheer her on. And people see me there watching and laugh at me and i dont do anything .. she would notice me watching and laugh and continue on to fucking them while everyone just cheers and whispers that shes my girl. She would also tell me to jerk off and i would infeont of everyone while they laughed and stared shocked at the scene .Later she would call me out for being so pathetic and wveryone would know!
Love that fantasy

View attachment 2455801
A fate to be wished for

Back