Discretion

I don't want it to be over. I want him not to communicate with me when not ok to do so.
I am really sorry for saying this, but why is it that women cannot use logic? How is he supposed to know that he should not communicate with you???? Is he supposed to receive some telepathic message?????

Respect the parameters of the union and all is well. If that's not possible do what you have to do. Just make sure it's known what you don't want and if he can't Respect that cut ties.

For one he's not to text or email me untill I do so first. Even after telling him to not text me he continues.

.....Are you his first white female as well? Men usually struggle with rejection more than women, and have problems with the word "no", an ego problem prevalent with alpha males for sure. But, you do have a problem, as putting his phone on block only works for that phone. So, he'll go around that obstacle. And, as I recall, from one of your earlier posts, your husband isn't even aware that you're fucking around on him. So, this guy doesn't care about your marriage, or your husband finding out; he simply wants what he wants ... not a good thing within the confines & safety of your marriage. You know him better than anyone here ... what's your take on that?
.....I would try to reason with him, first, and explain why you don't want him initiating a call or text to you. If that doesn't work, remind him of the stalking laws. You may need to seek legal advice if he doesn't take that hint. He could be one to actually cause physical harm to you, or worse, to a member of your family. If that occurred, think of how guilty you'd feel.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg .......Mac

Last edited:
If your married and afraid your hubby or family might find out because of this guy you are in a bad spot, would tell hubby before he hears from someone else if not you will have to keep h aving sex with the guy and hope he doesnt tell

For one he's not to text or email me untill I do so first. Even after telling him to not text me he continues.

It really boils down to what you're willing to deal with. I assume you had this already established and he agreed to that. If that's the case he's shown you he's not capable of maintaining the agreement. If you changed the parameters of the agreement, then that's a different story, especially if there was no discussion about said changes.

My first BBC keeps texting and emailing me after I told him he cannot. Any of you ladies deal with over zealous guys who don't respect? How can I deal with it?
tell him you are moving and if he dose not stop texting and emailing you will tell everyone you and him know he had a little cock,,,,,,lol

Back