Discovering a new world

I found this site on my hubby's laptop and I'm experiencing a completely new sensation about sex and life

Well that only means your husband wants you to become BLACK OWNED PROPERTY and become the sex toy in his dreams. He would walk around with his chest puffed out, just because he secretly knows his wife gets plowed regularly and deeply by large black cocks. Now he may be the sharing kind or the please cuckold me kind. But if he is here he wants you to be getting in on with black men... and not a little but a lot. I can pretty much guarantee you he is not curious but really into it. White guys don't hang out on a site like this unless it is something they really like to see. And that's BLACK POLES INSIDE WHITE HOLES!

Ya heard!

Sir Rock

Don't like cuckolds, I like strong brave men
You may not like cuckolds but it may be what you have as a husband and don't even know it yet. He just might want you to be exclusive to strong brave black men. Have you asked him?
Or you just thinking of getting some black meat on the sly?

Reactions: wit
No por que a tu esposo le guste el sexo interracial, signifique que el sea un Cornudo. Pero igual y a el legustaria verte como toda una profesional con un hombre de Color que este muy Dotado, igual eso no lo hace menos.... si es del agrado de tu esposo y a ti te pone.. vaya pueden empezar una relacion de trios e intercambios de lo mas placentera para ambos... Saudos.

Back