Disappointment

Forest

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Have you ever chatted with someone and found out that when you met, it wasn't as good as the chat was? Please elaborate.

That is a great question. My answer yes and no...sometimes it was like super great other times it was like ehhh, that was ok. To me that is just the chance you take, but also to me that is part of the excitement. I went to hook up with a girl and her husband once and they didn't show up. Sent me a message later saying they chickened out. Didn't bother me because that is the chance you take. Best you can do is keep trying until you find that one that makes your toes curl.

That is a very big disappointment, and people who does that needs to stop doing that *******, just makes other guys that can handle the job looks bad.

That is a great question. My answer yes and no...sometimes it was like super great other times it was like ehhh, that was ok. To me that is just the chance you take, but also to me that is part of the excitement. I went to hook up with a girl and her husband once and they didn't show up. Sent me a message later saying they chickened out. Didn't bother me because that is the chance you take. Best you can do is keep trying until you find that one that makes your toes curl.
Agree with you totally

Omg the first time me and my husband tried a 3some. Guy used some fake and blurry pix and when he showed up he had the tiniest fucking penis I've ever seen. We gave it a try and ugh it was terrible lmao. Second time we tried it was Much better.

It's a let down for us this passed Monday we were supposed to meet a guy that we have been talking and texting with for the past 2 months he's said he was in town on business same thing as last month but when the week comes the calls stop the texts stop..... what a let down time to move on and find someone real lol

Omg the first time me and my husband tried a 3some. Guy used some fake and blurry pix and when he showed up he had the tiniest fucking penis I've ever seen. We gave it a try and ugh it was terrible lmao. Second time we tried it was Much better.
Them fucking fake ass guys make us good real guy's look bad

Them fucking fake ass guys make us good real guy's look bad

Yeah it was a while ago when I was like 18 on Craigslist so we try not to go that route anymore. Second time my husband randomly asks if I'm cool with someone coming by and I'm just like, ummm OK? It was great but I don't really remember a lot of it.

If you think guys lie then you must have your head in the sand 140 lb women who are over 200 lbs easy and she was normal compared to others.

That's why I always want to video chat with people. Too many fakes on here

It's funny tho how A LOT of people on here claim they don't have cams tho. Like it's 2016 get the fuck outta here what computer DOESN'T HAVE A CAM lmao. That's the easiest way u can spot a fake lol

If you think guys lie then you must have your head in the sand 140 lb women who are over 200 lbs easy and she was normal compared to others.

Our favs are where the woman lists her weight as 149 or 159 etc. Like the price of gas. If you see one listed that way add at least 25-30 pounds to whatever they claim and you might be in the ballpark.

I chatted, email and phone a couple for about 2 months. We then met in a mall for a coffee.
They agreed that we should take it to the next level, then hubby was to to watch and film.
They requested that I take a test at their recommended laboratory cos we all agreed on bareback , which I did
I paid for the test.
The day I was to collect the result of the test, I called them so we can go together, they didn't pick my call.
Few days later I called and they told me that their were no longer interested! I felt bad and hurt.
Luckily for me I was chatting with other couples at that period so I told them what the other couple did to me. They follow to collect my result and I have fucking the wife since then.

Have you ever chatted with someone and found out that when you met, it wasn't as good as the chat was?
.....That's why they say the biggest sex organ we have is between our ears, not our legs. The brain can create a million images that simply aren't factual and once reality occurs.
.....Just like women being disappointed in the "size" her black men she has sex ... once the pants drop they often find out these guys don't have the 10-12 inches they imagine all black men having. I imagine a lot of the posters who claim to be female or hung black men are no more than old, fat white men with nothing to do ... and many gay or bi at that.

I'm suppose to have a mom and her 2 daughters come for my birthday which is next week we have have been planning this since the New year they were suppose to come see me in the spring time but they couldn't make it if they flake this time is it time to raise some suspicion about them

.....That's why they say the biggest sex organ we have is between our ears, not our legs. The brain can create a million images that simply aren't factual and once reality occurs.
.....Just like women being disappointed in the "size" her black men she has sex ... once the pants drop they often find out these guys don't have the 10-12 inches they imagine all black men having. I imagine a lot of the posters who claim to be female or hung black men are no more than old, fat white men with nothing to do ... and many gay or bi at that.
well that's why I don't "misrepresent" myself if you don't like it then there isn't a connection anyway so there is no point.

Back