disappointed. ..

MILFSEEKERpgh

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
I met with a new couple yesterday and the females body disappointed me...
She was short and fat. ..
She only sent face pics so I should have known. ..

I met with a new couple yesterday and the females body disappointed me...
She was short and fat. .....

MILF, you need to look at this as a real opportunity to help someone. You could have a real impact in this lady's life. You have this couple's attention and they'll follow your instructions. Use your influence to help her lose weight and get "in shape". You are their motivating factor ... try doing some good for someone.

Tell her that in order for one to respect and follow you, that you first require that one respect their own body. Put her on a diet & exercise program and make her report to you until you have molded her into shape. Take pictures along the way to record the progress ... giving her awards (hint, hint) as she reaches various levels, to keep her motivated.
This is your chance for YOU to make a positive difference in someone's life ...
pic_JustDoIt.jpg ..... Mac

Last edited:
MILF, you need to look at this as a real opportunity to help someone. You could have a real impact in this lady's life. You have this couple's attention and they'll follow your instructions. Use your influence to help her lose weight and get "in shape". You are their motivating factor ... try doing some good for someone.
Tell her that in order for one to respect and follow you, that you first require that one respect their own body. Put her on a diet & exercise program and make her report to you until you have molded her into shape. Take pictures along the way to record the progress ... giving her awards (hint, hint) as she reaches various levels, to keep her motivated.
This is your chance for YOU to make a positive difference in someone's life ...
View attachment 483817 ..... Mac

I appreciate what you're trying to do here, but let's be honest, the most likely outcome from that is him getting told off for being a disrespectful dickhead. Change must come from within, it can't be ******, which is why 95% of "new years resolutions" fail.

I always tell all potential sex partners that my wife is not a Barbie doll. I also send full body pics. I like what mac had to say I wish my wife would meet a man that would encourage her to loose a little weight and dress a little slutier

I am 5'3" tall and weigh 210 lbs.
I am sure to many men I might be a disappointment. To other men I am that easy slut they have always dreamed about.

When I look for men on Craigslist, I always send full body and face pics. So, no one is ever surprised. I am comfortable with who I am. Although I do wish that I could lose weight, I do love my sugar.

When I have hosted gang bangs or did one on ones with men, I am always told how awesome my DDD breasts are. I may be obese, but not so obese that I can't see my own pubic hair. I like who I am, and I have had sex with innumerable men. My husband counted the men he was able to take pictures of that I have fucked or sucked. By my husband's count, he has taken pictures of me having sex with 426 other men. That is over a seven year period. That's an average of about 60 men a year that we have to our house for sex.

Although 60 men doesn't sound like a lot, they are only the ones we have had to the house. That doesn't count the men I fuck at the adult theater or the swing clubs we are members of and attend. I have had numerous men tell me that they like bigger women because bigger women do more, sexually. And I have few limits. I have had several men want me more than a few times. And I have a lot of regulars.

The men who are put off by my weight don't fuck me, but they will let me suck them. Which I like, too. But most men like that I am so easy and love sex as much as I do. I will literally fuck most any man who wants to fuck me.

I know that a lot of men who claimed to have more than decent cocks, and even sent pics of their cocks, ended up being smaller than I thought they would be. And many of them, mostly white men, who claimed to have big cocks, didn't. I do prefer larger cocked men, yet some smaller cocked men, average sized, around 6", were okay, too.

A man who is average sized often knows that he has to work harder to be what I need him to be. I will admit that my biggest disappointments have been with men who were either really small or thin, and the "men" who came before or upon entering me.

I have enjoyed sex with men who were skinny and I have enjoyed sex with men who were bigger men, body wise. Cock size is important, more important than body size, to me. And if a man can cum a lot, then his actual cock size is less important than how much he can cum in me.

Another time I was severely disappointed was with this one Black Man . . .
100_6640.JPG
He had a nice body and a very nice cock, yet when it came time to perform in a group setting, he wasn't able to. He had claimed to have participated in several gang bangs, and he was able to get hard quickly, but when it came time to do the deed, he went soft and couldn't perform.

I offered to suck the "man" pictured above, like I had the other men who had shown up, but he declined my offer. I really wanted to get fucked by him, and he was a big disappointment.

When I first saw my husband naked . . .
_004d (1).JPG
I was visually disappointed. My husband has the smallest cock I have ever seen on a "man." Yet, my husband makes up for his inadequacies by getting me, or letting me have, other men, sexually. And my husband uses my toys on me when we don't have a lover over. I like that my husband doesn't mind that I don't get off with him, unless it is when he uses my toys on/in me.

I have found that it is not body size that attracts me, or makes me want a man more than once. It is how he makes me feel when I am with him. My husband has a tiny cock, but I love him for the fact that he gets me other men, or helps me find other men for sex. If I only counted on my husband's cock to get me off, I would always be disappointed. Luckily there are other men for that reason. Both me and my husband agree that other men are for sex, and that he, my husband, is for everything else.

There is one man I really like . . .
100_6911.JPG
When I first met this man, I wasn't so sure about him. He looked like a druggy. Yet, he had a really nice cock. Facially and body wise he was average at best. Then he made love to me with all 9" of his cock. He was an incredible lover, and still is. He fucks me at least once a week, usually on Saturday nights. He's married to a very beautiful women who is much thinner than I am, and, in my opinion, much prettier than I am. Yet, he says that I am a better lover than his wife is.

The Man pictured above came over on NYE, and he made the evening worth while. The other two men were so-so. Yet, yesterday, while I was driving to one of my LTR boyfriend's house, I began to leak. I thought I had started my period. I hadn't started my period, though. What had happened was that all the cum the three men had shot into me on NYE had just oozed out of me, in a big way. It was then that I realized that although NYE was not what I had expected, the three men I had been with had given me more than I thought they had. My disappointment was overtaken by my pleasure in knowing that I pleased these men enough for them to want to fill me, like they did.

I don't think I have ever been disappointed by a man's body, although I have been disappointed when I expected the "men" to have much larger cocks and they were average or smaller.

I have been with larger men who had big cocks, and I have been with larger men who had smaller cocks. I have also been with skinny men I didn't think would be as well sized as they turned out to be. I have been with larger cocked men who weren't that great in bed and I have been with smaller cocked men who were amazing in bed.

I think that when you decide on how good a person is, or is going to be, by their body size, you are cheating yourself. I am not small, other than between the legs, but I have had innumerable men tell me I was the best they had ever had. And the fact that many of them have called or wanted me often says that I am more than just a short, fat women with big titties who is a disappointment because I am bigger.

When we go to the swing clubs I am usually the biggest woman there, yet I am also the woman most of the men fuck. Why is that? Could it be because I give out to any and all men? Possibly. I like to think that these men want to fuck me because I let them and want them. I also like to think that these men who fuck me like the sex they have with me even though I am not "their type." Most of the men who fuck me at the swing clubs want to fuck me more than a few times each. So, I must have something they like.

While it's understandable that there was disappointment, it seems a bit classless to open up a thread to express it. You still got some and you're a little bit wiser. Just chalk it up to experience.

Did you at least ask how tall and how much she weighed?

I think you were thinking with the wrong head.

Although if i saw the woman was obese, theres no way i could get a hard on.

Did you at least ask how tall and how much she weighed?

I think you were thinking with the wrong head.

Although if i saw the woman was obese, theres no way i could get a hard on.

I'm going to guess here, but I would say that you are the type of guy who rarely gets laid.

Ive always gone a date knowing at least the height and weight of my partner. I was never into blind fucks.

You seem to have no problem finding men that are into BBW. Good for you. I just find obese woman as being repugnant from a sexual POV.

And theres nothing wrong with that.

Dee, you have no clue dear.

Hint .... Young man, single and no responsibilities. In a dream job. Traveling the world on business with a corporate expense card. In control of his life and enjoying it.

Ahhhhh, so many stories, so many beers, so many ladies.

And i also will say if a woman is not sexually interested in me; cest la vie.

Thats what makes people unique and interesting.

I am 5'3" tall and weigh 210 lbs.
I am sure to many men I might be a disappointment. To other men I am that easy slut they have always dreamed about.

When I look for men on Craigslist, I always send full body and face pics. So, no one is ever surprised. I am comfortable with who I am. Although I do wish that I could lose weight, I do love my sugar.

When I have hosted gang bangs or did one on ones with men, I am always told how awesome my DDD breasts are. I may be obese, but not so obese that I can't see my own pubic hair. I like who I am, and I have had sex with innumerable men. My husband counted the men he was able to take pictures of that I have fucked or sucked. By my husband's count, he has taken pictures of me having sex with 426 other men. That is over a seven year period. That's an average of about 60 men a year that we have to our house for sex.

Although 60 men doesn't sound like a lot, they are only the ones we have had to the house. That doesn't count the men I fuck at the adult theater or the swing clubs we are members of and attend. I have had numerous men tell me that they like bigger women because bigger women do more, sexually. And I have few limits. I have had several men want me more than a few times. And I have a lot of regulars.

The men who are put off by my weight don't fuck me, but they will let me suck them. Which I like, too. But most men like that I am so easy and love sex as much as I do. I will literally fuck most any man who wants to fuck me.

I know that a lot of men who claimed to have more than decent cocks, and even sent pics of their cocks, ended up being smaller than I thought they would be. And many of them, mostly white men, who claimed to have big cocks, didn't. I do prefer larger cocked men, yet some smaller cocked men, average sized, around 6", were okay, too.

A man who is average sized often knows that he has to work harder to be what I need him to be. I will admit that my biggest disappointments have been with men who were either really small or thin, and the "men" who came before or upon entering me.

I have enjoyed sex with men who were skinny and I have enjoyed sex with men who were bigger men, body wise. Cock size is important, more important than body size, to me. And if a man can cum a lot, then his actual cock size is less important than how much he can cum in me.

Another time I was severely disappointed was with this one Black Man . . .
View attachment 483933
He had a nice body and a very nice cock, yet when it came time to perform in a group setting, he wasn't able to. He had claimed to have participated in several gang bangs, and he was able to get hard quickly, but when it came time to do the deed, he went soft and couldn't perform.

I offered to suck the "man" pictured above, like I had the other men who had shown up, but he declined my offer. I really wanted to get fucked by him, and he was a big disappointment.

When I first saw my husband naked . . .
View attachment 483935
I was visually disappointed. My husband has the smallest cock I have ever seen on a "man." Yet, my husband makes up for his inadequacies by getting me, or letting me have, other men, sexually. And my husband uses my toys on me when we don't have a lover over. I like that my husband doesn't mind that I don't get off with him, unless it is when he uses my toys on/in me.

I have found that it is not body size that attracts me, or makes me want a man more than once. It is how he makes me feel when I am with him. My husband has a tiny cock, but I love him for the fact that he gets me other men, or helps me find other men for sex. If I only counted on my husband's cock to get me off, I would always be disappointed. Luckily there are other men for that reason. Both me and my husband agree that other men are for sex, and that he, my husband, is for everything else.

There is one man I really like . . .
View attachment 483936
When I first met this man, I wasn't so sure about him. He looked like a druggy. Yet, he had a really nice cock. Facially and body wise he was average at best. Then he made love to me with all 9" of his cock. He was an incredible lover, and still is. He fucks me at least once a week, usually on Saturday nights. He's married to a very beautiful women who is much thinner than I am, and, in my opinion, much prettier than I am. Yet, he says that I am a better lover than his wife is.

The Man pictured above came over on NYE, and he made the evening worth while. The other two men were so-so. Yet, yesterday, while I was driving to one of my LTR boyfriend's house, I began to leak. I thought I had started my period. I hadn't started my period, though. What had happened was that all the cum the three men had shot into me on NYE had just oozed out of me, in a big way. It was then that I realized that although NYE was not what I had expected, the three men I had been with had given me more than I thought they had. My disappointment was overtaken by my pleasure in knowing that I pleased these men enough for them to want to fill me, like they did.

I don't think I have ever been disappointed by a man's body, although I have been disappointed when I expected the "men" to have much larger cocks and they were average or smaller.

I have been with larger men who had big cocks, and I have been with larger men who had smaller cocks. I have also been with skinny men I didn't think would be as well sized as they turned out to be. I have been with larger cocked men who weren't that great in bed and I have been with smaller cocked men who were amazing in bed.

I think that when you decide on how good a person is, or is going to be, by their body size, you are cheating yourself. I am not small, other than between the legs, but I have had innumerable men tell me I was the best they had ever had. And the fact that many of them have called or wanted me often says that I am more than just a short, fat women with big titties who is a disappointment because I am bigger.

When we go to the swing clubs I am usually the biggest woman there, yet I am also the woman most of the men fuck. Why is that? Could it be because I give out to any and all men? Possibly. I like to think that these men want to fuck me because I let them and want them. I also like to think that these men who fuck me like the sex they have with me even though I am not "their type." Most of the men who fuck me at the swing clubs want to fuck me more than a few times each. So, I must have something they like.
Post of the year.

... the most likely outcome from that is him getting told off for being a disrespectful dickhead. Change must come from within, it can't be ******, which is why 95% of "new years resolutions" fail.

Well, I was thinking that MILF would have the ability to use a level of tactfulness ... ie: sensitivity, gracefulness, etiquette, politeness

The reason most diet resolutions fail is because the person really has no motivation to do so ... that was the whole purpose of a tactful way to encourage/motivate the girl to lose weight. If done correctly, it wouldn't have offended anyone. Some people need positive motivators, others negative motivators.

But I keep forgetting, this forum is made up primarily of "takers", who only care about impaling white women (sluts to most of them) on their studly, usually fictitious, black dicks. gif_Yellowball-rollingEyes2.gif

Back