disappointed. ..

Often a person who is overweight has simply lost their self esteem and/or motivation to stay attractive and healthy. This excuse of "I'm comfortable with how I am" is often a BS response because of the effort they perceive it takes to get themselves in shape. Bu,t being overweight affects a lot more than just one's ability to attract lovers. It affects their jobs, their physical and mental health, their personalities, confidence, ability to have healthy children, the types of friends they attract and have, and results to real-life challenges such as interviewing for a job. Fat people are discriminated against in society, just like old people, ugly people, and black people, except in their cases, being over weight is often a correctable situation. It's been proven in study after study.

Over the years I can recall 3 specific situations where married friends of mine have split up ... with the woman being over-weight. Guess what, first things these ladies did were get in shape (one lost over 70-80 lbs), get new hair styles, and clothes, so they could go trolling for men. Being married to a loser had simply caused them to become unmotivated to stay attractive.

Often it only takes just #1 understanding the foods they can eat or not eat, and #2 tossing in 15-20 minutes of moderate exercise of some kind. The sacrifice is a lot less than many think it is to get into shape. And yes, bad carbs and processed sugars are usually enemy #ONE because so many live in this "fast food" society. Mac

Last edited:
Back