Disappointed

Well, I am back from Jamaica. Had a great time. Am a bit disappointed however. I only had two individuals contact me about meeting with me and my husband. When I tried to verify and confirm plans, they never wrote back.

Was disappointed, but went with the flow. As a gift for my birthday I decided to give my husband what he wanted. We tried finding new friends. One couple was particularly interesting, they were our age and seemed very fun. They left the day before my birthday. That lead us to the locals. Not interested in many, but there was one lifeguard. He was maybe 19 or 20. I flirted with him for a few days and he showed interest. I was getting very nervous. When it came time to meet up with him, he did not show.

We left two days later. Did not get to see him. I am beginning to wonder if this should happen. Was disappointed, I was just ******* enough to let it happen. All week long I imagined my husband was a strong BBC taking advantage of me getting my nerve up. Then nothing.

Thats a shame, we were in Jamaica a few weeks ago on a cruise. Seemed to be no shortage of potential men.

I'm sure if you asked the guy behind the bar for some contacts he would have only been too pleased

Well, I am back from Jamaica. Had a great time. Am a bit disappointed however. I only had two individuals contact me about meeting with me and my husband. When I tried to verify and confirm plans, they never wrote back.

Was disappointed, but went with the flow. As a gift for my birthday I decided to give my husband what he wanted. We tried finding new friends. One couple was particularly interesting, they were our age and seemed very fun. They left the day before my birthday. That lead us to the locals. Not interested in many, but there was one lifeguard. He was maybe 19 or 20. I flirted with him for a few days and he showed interest. I was getting very nervous. When it came time to meet up with him, he did not show.

We left two days later. Did not get to see him. I am beginning to wonder if this should happen. Was disappointed, I was just ******* enough to let it happen. All week long I imagined my husband was a strong BBC taking advantage of me getting my nerve up. Then nothing.
come to oman for a holiday hunny. will show u a good time. send u back home with a sore and satisfied pussy

Sorry to hear that there was no Hookup.

Persistance is the key.

How about you invite a Chosen Gentilman to your home for dinner and drinks. That is a safe, comfortable environment that you and hubby control. You will get a fun evening of conversation, food and wine. If something more is to happen, then it will

I don't know that there's a lot of realistic advice on here about how to actually hook up (though Got2, above, seems to be on the right track) unless you hook up with a know guy from a community like this or are willing to just throw yourself in a motel room with a guy you don't know, which not all of us have the "balls" (;)) for or are willing to take the risks of. I think there's also kind of a biased assumption that all black guys have big digs and are looking to fuck white chicks - and married ones, to boot, perhaps with hubby watching - which is not how it always plays out in the real world. I know that after getting wrapped up in all the fantasy of it here, and then stepping back and taking a hard look at how to make things happen, I'm going to have to be a bit more planned and careful so that I'm not disappointed, or worse.

FAQ, anybody?

:blackheart: Lanie

Sorry to hear that there was no Hookup.

Persistance is the key.

How about you invite a Chosen Gentilman to your home for dinner and drinks. That is a safe, comfortable environment that you and hubby control. You will get a fun evening of conversation, food and wine. If something more is to happen, then it will

Won't risk someone here finding out. Hubby and I are not willing to risk what we have for some fantasy playing.

I don't know that there's a lot of realistic advice on here about how to actually hook up (though Got2, above, seems to be on the right track) unless you hook up with a know guy from a community like this or are willing to just throw yourself in a motel room with a guy you don't know, which not all of us have the "balls" (;)) for or are willing to take the risks of. I think there's also kind of a biased assumption that all black guys have big digs and are looking to fuck white chicks - and married ones, to boot, perhaps with hubby watching - which is not how it always plays out in the real world. I know that after getting wrapped up in all the fantasy of it here, and then stepping back and taking a hard look at how to make things happen, I'm going to have to be a bit more planned and careful so that I'm not disappointed, or worse.

FAQ, anybody?

:blackheart: Lanie

I agree, did not have high expectations, but thought we would find someone interesting.

Back