Dirty wife here...needing gangbang.

WifeyNeedsBBC

Real Person
Hey guys...Me and the hubby have been talking and I have told him I want a BBC gangbang of 4 cocks. I am in Sarasota, FL...about an hour south of Tampa. Willing to travel a little but not much farther then Tampa, would love if we just got a hotel here.

Any guys that are serious and honestly have a couple of friends please reply. If you don't even live in FL please do not respond....I have had a lot of that lately...I am here to get fucked...not talk dirty to people 500 miles away :p

Hope to get some real responses from real black men with real big black cocks!

Last edited:

john7

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Hey guys...Me and the hubby have been talking and I have told him I want a BBC gangbang of 4 cocks. I am in Sarasota, FL...about an hour south of Tampa. Willing to travel a little but not much farther then Tampa, would love if we just got a hotel here.

Any guys that are serious and honestly have a couple of friends please reply. If you don't even live in FL please do not respond....I have had a lot of that lately...I am here to get fucked...not talk dirty to people 500 miles away :p

I might travel to Tampa this weekend for a festival, don't know for sure yet

Would y'all come to Orlando,I got friends that would love to come pound that pussy..