dirty talk

I love dirty tak, nasty talk is the best, being told what a white slut I am and a black cock loving whore, when I'm getting funded I'm a submissive woman and love dominant ate verbal men to talk down it turns me on, and I know black men love to tell us what we are good for and our only purpose for them

3493496447_22ec6a8747 (2).jpg My Bull Erik calling me a whore,white slut, especially when my husband and ******* are around, and then getting dragged into another room and fucked for hours pussy being pounded so loud while he continues abusing me asking why I love that little faggot, and I just keep whispering I love you Erik, I love you Erik, I love you Erik.....

View attachment 657952 My Bull Erik calling me a whore,white slut, especially when my husband and ******* are around, and then getting dragged into another room and fucked for hours pussy being pounded so loud while he continues abusing me asking why I love that little faggot, and I just keep whispering I love you Erik, I love you Erik, I love you Erik.....
You're such a good girl would love to talk like that to you!

View attachment 657952 My Bull Erik calling me a whore,white slut, especially when my husband and ******* are around, and then getting dragged into another room and fucked for hours pussy being pounded so loud while he continues abusing me asking why I love that little faggot, and I just keep whispering I love you Erik, I love you Erik, I love you Erik.....

Such a little BBC whore

Back