dirty talk

When I'm a dirty whore, I like dirty speech. When somebody fucks me, I like it when he call me a cumdump fat, hairy pig and bitch. :angel:
When I swallow the spunk, I love it when he say me: "- You are a dirty pig! I know, this is your favorite food! You will swallow until my cum will go out flow from your ear, furry pig!" :inlove:

Fuck_me_1.jpg33120921.jpg04.jpgMy body11.jpg43879879.jpg26213222.jpg31790213.jpg34116625.jpgDSC04041.JPG26213104.jpgMy body2.jpg

View attachment 657952 My Bull Erik calling me a whore,white slut, especially when my husband and ******* are around, and then getting dragged into another room and fucked for hours pussy being pounded so loud while he continues abusing me asking why I love that little faggot, and I just keep whispering I love you Erik, I love you Erik, I love you Erik.....
....I have a wee issue with this.. "when my ******* are around".
Really?

Dirty talking black men are steamy hot. You like that dick, bitch. Spread your legs. Show me that slutty pussy. You want my dick in there? Yeah? Fuck yeah. I got some buddies who'd like some. Want me to call them? Yeah? That's what I thought. Fucking thot.

Back