Dirty talk

Agree. When he's taking me and making me his ... it does add to the experience. Being submissive to him just seems natural and his control over me is great ... it makes for a total and completely fulfilling experience. Humiliation is good but not degradation or harsher. But then it isn't humiliating being a Black mans woman, just natural like anyone else.

Agree. When he's taking me and making me his ... it does add to the experience. Being submissive to him just seems natural and his control over me is great ... it makes for a total and completely fulfilling experience. Humiliation is good but not degradation or harsher. But then it isn't humiliating being a Black mans woman, just natural like anyone else.
you truly wise woman

no doubt about that i bet you just cant get enough of the that dirty slut feeling it gives you. i know it makes me hard as a rock hearing all those ways that you like being fucked and how much you need a load inside there.

I'm an Aquarius so being witty with word play is easy. My dirty talk is thoughtful and arousing I'm told.

Example: I'll jerk my cock in her face until she begs to even smell it. Still not giving it entirely ,I'll allow her to support the weight of my precious balls in her mouth. And as she has them securely , I talk to her deeply about how she has the future of a supreme race resting in her mouth. I make her talk with her mouth full directly to my seed. I make her tell my my offspring how great they are.Blah blah

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-08-02-25-38.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-08-02-25-38.png
    439.5 KB · Views: 41
Back