Dirty Mind

So I'm pushing boundaries with the new gf a bit and this one is a bit nasty. I've dropped the BBC hints and in foreplay I'm asking if she'd ever do a glory hole?...... immediately she was like with a black cock?. of course I said well would you?. She said yeah prob but we both know there is not a real situation like that going to happen. I said yeah prob just a hot fantasy. She said I lacked imagination...lol. She says if you want me to get naughty then get creative. You practically have a glory hole sitting in the driveway. Whats to say you drive and I ******* and we pull off somewhere and I coax a black guy up to my window. Let him lean in and I can check the goods, if he's hung then your fantasy happens just like that. No real difference than a glory hole if you think about it. I have no argument and I am just wondering has anyone ever done this? or perhaps thought of it before?
The final question is who would consider letting their gf or wife do something like this?

So I'm pushing boundaries with the new gf a bit and this one is a bit nasty. I've dropped the BBC hints and in foreplay I'm asking if she'd ever do a glory hole?...... immediately she was like with a black cock?. of course I said well would you?. She said yeah prob but we both know there is not a real situation like that going to happen. I said yeah prob just a hot fantasy. She said I lacked imagination...lol. She says if you want me to get naughty then get creative. You practically have a glory hole sitting in the driveway. Whats to say you drive and I ******* and we pull off somewhere and I coax a black guy up to my window. Let him lean in and I can check the goods, if he's hung then your fantasy happens just like that. No real difference than a glory hole if you think about it. I have no argument and I am just wondering has anyone ever done this? or perhaps thought of it before?
The final question is who would consider letting their gf or wife do something like this?
HELL YES!!! Are you kidding ? Go for it

My wife dressed very slutty and we went to a club where there are Black guys. She got hit n by a few and each one she took out to the car and sucked them off. She even fucked one. After each guy she sucked she would seek me out and kiss me.

My wife dressed very slutty and we went to a club where there are Black guys. She got hit n by a few and each one she took out to the car and sucked them off. She even fucked one. After each guy she sucked she would seek me out and kiss me.
Thats def some serious fun right there. Youve got a woman on your hands!

Allowing a stud anywhere to get your wife or gf's pussy is always a big step. But once it happens it is so erotic you both want it more and more
Ive been looking for that gf who will go ahead and do it and really get into having a hardcore secret sex life. Im ok with finding a bull that wants to come to the house and get some pussy on the regular. If she wants to start by giving head to some black guys im sure it will start to make her want to fuck.

i would do it in a heart beat. Not that crazy an idea. I was once (*******) in a minivan with some girlfriends and got naked in backed and fucked a guy I picked up while we were driving around.
thats hot as fuck!!! I really want the thrill of the event. I know somebody might pull out something really big and thats when all the fun is gonna start. I would be cool with letting her take a big stud in the backseat. Kinda hoping blow jobs lead to just that.

thats hot as fuck!!! I really want the thrill of the event. I know somebody might pull out something really big and thats when all the fun is gonna start. I would be cool with letting her take a big stud in the backseat. Kinda hoping blow jobs lead to just that.
it very well could.

Back