Dildo

Was considering getting a black dildo for my fiancé as a start for us. We have been exploring our sexual fantasies for a couple months now and I was thinking of buying one a little longer and thicker than I am just to see if she would get into it. No pressure, just ask her if we could use it a bit as I would enjoy seeing it. Does anyone have any suggestions? Im about 7 x 5.5

My best advice is to find something lifelike and cyberskin type. The more real it feels the better. I think starting her off in the 7 - 8 inch range is smart. Find something that has some girth to it but not massively large... you want to gently stretch her while she is also enjoying the bigger, longer experience. There are many sites you can find stuff at. Check out Doc Johnson's site.

I'm so excited for this. She is into it as long as it's not absurdly huge. Cyber skin I have heard good things about. Length I'm thinking between 7-8, but girth is where I think she will enjoy the most. I'm i guess average in that category so I was thinking maybe around 6" around? Or would that be too much?

The one I posted is "cyberskin" and about 6 inches in girth. Length is maybe less important as she doesn't have to take it "balls deep". My girl admitted that it feels much better with more girth, and have enjoyed this one a lot. Look at the review video in my link so you can get a picture of it's size.

However be aware that this one would stretch her out. My girls pussy feels very loose directly after this one.

Last edited:
The one I posted is "cyberskin" and about 6 inches in girth. Length is maybe less important as she doesn't have to take it "balls deep". My girl admitted that it feels much better with more girth, and have enjoyed this one a lot. Look at the review video in my link so you can get a picture of it's size.

However be prepared that this one would stretch her out. My girls pussy feels very loose directly after this one.

That looks like a good size. The video does give an idea of how big it is but it is still hard to judge. She told me I would have to get her very wet before she would try, hopefully I can get her wet enough

It's pretty wide. Not as much girth seen from the side. But I'm sure most woman could enjoy it if they are wet and horny enough. My girl is using it pretty often. The only negative effect is that I can not give her much girth with my own penis any longer as she is stretched out, but I love that feeling. Don't know about you. How old are you two?

wildfire skin.jpg

I'm 30, she is 28. I'm just hoping it increases the intensity of her orgasms. She will likely be a bit hesitant at first.
Depends on the women, everyone reacts to stimulations differently. Due to shapes, nerves etc. Best to experiment and start off slow. See how many fingers you can fit in first when she is relaxed, horny and well lubricated. Don't buy a fist sized dildo if she can barely fit 3 fingers without screaming...

did a search and found this thread. Want to get a black dildo with realistic feel, real look / feel balls and is thick with a thick head. I want it to become her favorite toy!

recommendations?

Back