Dildo

I don't like dildo stretching out my pussy & ass they are so overrated!! I have a little buzz buzz buzz for my clit. It's my favorite toy in the whole world. A girls best friend for sure:lips:

From what I have read it's a little smaller at the head and the further down it gets larger. Not much help there. The DJ is 6 inches around from head to balls I believe
Oh by luck the favorite isn't even the biggest ! It is only 7 long, slightly squeezable but harder nonporous, bumpy veins she can feel....black, of course. Widest behind the head only 1 3/4 across, but the best part - it narrows at the base to a slender 1 1/4 diameter, no balls, just the red dial switch. Because the base is smaller, when she tightens her muscles, the pussy magically pulls the dildo inside.

... I was thinking about this conversation. In a little while later. I realize my first BBC lover brought me a dark purple non- battery dildo.We used it for DP. I've never used it by myself. But I will bring it to a sexy occasion for DP action.

IMG_2069.JPG
Was considering getting a black dildo for my fiancé as a start for us. We have been exploring our sexual fantasies for a couple months now and I was thinking of buying one a little longer and thicker than I am just to see if she would get into it. No pressure, just ask her if we could use it a bit as I would enjoy seeing it. Does anyone have any suggestions? Im about 7 x 5.5
I just got a new one almost 2 weeks ago. Didn't have blk.. so I went for white figured it would show up better in pics.

Back