Dildo

Frisky uses an inflatable dido. ..Almost any size you want and soft...
Unfortunately we bought it at a show years ago, so can't tell you the make I'm afraid...

Update*

She kind of shot down the idea of getting a dildo. Essentially asking me why I would want to make her cum with a dildo knowing I would not be getting any after?

So I finally have the new dildos. So which one to start with first? Not tonight because my husband isn't feeling well. Maybe tomorrow. I will tell all the other women here this. Just touching the Cyberskin one is incredibly lifelike. More so than the Ur3 which I thought was the best. I will have to actually play with it before I give post my reviews on them all.
The cyberskin is on the left, the silicone which is the hardest and roughest of the lot is in the middle and the Ur3 on the right.

Attachments

• DSCN3344.JPG
    DSCN3344.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 89
  • DSCN3345.JPG
    DSCN3345.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN3346.JPG
    DSCN3346.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN3347.JPG
    DSCN3347.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 89
If I can fistfuck her roughly, do you think we can skip the smaller ones and buy something bigger? not the beginers ones?

View attachment 785125 Here is Bam & my ass but its way too big for me and hubby. Instead, we use the 8 inch black Vac U Lock by Doc Johnson, it feels great with the perfect texture and veins and not too big or small.
That's where we ended up with the doc Johnson 8" dildo. BAM just was too big! The 8" DJ feels perfect! I have mind numbing orgasms with it. I hope tonight we try the new ones!

Back