Dildo suggestions

I am sure there have been plenty of feeds on the topic of dildos for first timers, but I am way to lazy to search for them! My fiancé might not be into taking some strange just yet but she did tell me we could try a dildo. I was hoping for some suggestions on what could be a good size to start. There is no way in hell she would allow anything 10 inches or above near her vagina right now so please, no 12 inch monster suggestions!! Thank you!

A few years ago I bought the Doc Johnson 8 inch. Very realistic and thick. Struggled at first but goes in easy now (as you can see from the vid) helped me prepare for bbc. Also shows the effect of having bbc has on a pussy, definitely easier getting it in now!

Attachments

• IMG_0306.MOV
    4.5 MB · Views: 454
If you are anything like us, toys are just for the spots and zones, only real meat for her deep pounding. Beware of any dildos with a nasty chemical smell, though some are in vacuum sealed packaging to trick you.

The second one isn't nearly as thick, the first one I linked is super thick and ended up being to big for her, she's a pretty small girl.
I can take a pic later tonight if you'd like to show the color and compare the two

Back