Dildo suggestions

I would appreciate that man, thanks. She has never played with dildos before so I am assuming the smaller of the two would be a better start.

I bought an 8" All American Whopper from Adam and Eve and she loved it. Then I bought the Richard Mann and it is too big so far. We try it from time to time, but she says it's just too big.

If someone has a suggestion for one that has the feel like the cyberskin dildo's, drop it here so I know what I'm getting next time

A few years ago I bought the Doc Johnson 8 inch. Very realistic and thick. Struggled at first but goes in easy now (as you can see from the vid) helped me prepare for bbc. Also shows the effect of having bbc has on a pussy, definitely easier getting it in now!

Great vid girl, thanks for your contribution and sharing.

I'd suggest getting an inflatable one. You can start out small and pump it up [ read as inflate is as desired ]. I should add that I personally hate dildos, only the real thing feels good.

I am sure there have been plenty of feeds on the topic of dildos for first timers, but I am way to lazy to search for them! My fiancé might not be into taking some strange just yet but she did tell me we could try a dildo. I was hoping for some suggestions on what could be a good size to start. There is no way in hell she would allow anything 10 inches or above near her vagina right now so please, no 12 inch monster suggestions!! Thank you!

Got my wife a Doc Johnson Mr. Marcus' 9" UR3 Cock & Balls recently and she loved it. She wasn't able to take all of it....yet, but we're working on that. Nice size and well-made, was hard for me to want to try sucking it and using it on me myself ;-)
View attachment 602850

I would vouch for the Doc Johnson Mr.Marcus. It is a nice size cock to start with. It is big enough she will know she is taking a bbc, but not unreasonable at all. In fact, I think almost any gal could take this one with a little work for some. It is nice because it has a tapered head and it makes for easy insertion and expands from there. The Doc Johnson is much more detailed than the cyberskin dildo. The Doc Johnson literally looks exactly like a bbc.

Back