dildo advice for black dick beginners

36mwm... i bought bam for my wife but its just too thick for her now to get in. She needs something thinner now and maybe eventually bam will go in. What should i buy?

One of my wife's personal favorites ... actually! I've used this type on her many, many times, and watched her get herself off with it! There's absolutely NOTHING more exciting than to sit and watch your woman get herself off on a dildo/vibrator. I remember when my wife & I went into a adult xxx store in Orlando, Fla ... it was a huge adult store. We cruised the toys until we found one that was cyberskin, even had the foreskin and everything. When we got back to the motel I put it in warm water, then fucked her with it ... she went crazy. Mac

cuck_toys-BlackCock2-2 .jpg
cuck_toys-whiteDildo.jpg

What is the thickest dildo or cock that she has taken?
BAM is 13" long by 8.5" around, circumference (2.5"thick if measured across, diameter).

If it were for my Wife and we assume that my dick is the largest she's ever had, then I would want to step her up gradually. My dick is 7" long by about 5.5" around. The length doesn't really matter much t this point in as much as the thickness does, so I would buy at least two more dildos. One 6.5" around and another 7.5" around and each would probably be a little longer than the thinner as that is the way most are made: as they get thicker, they get longer as well.

By stepping up at about 1" in circumference at a time, it gives her the ability to gradually work her way up to BAM, IF that is what SHE WANTS to do. If she has no real desire to stretch herself out just to be able to take a ridiculously large chunk of rubber up her cunt, then she shouldn't be doing it.

Personally, I think you should do as I do and let her pick out her own toys while you pick up the tab for them. Then do your best to make her happy enough to let you help her play with them.

just buy her an 6.5 incher some like this should be good for a beginner:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20367
Second that - that's a good size for starters, maybe a bit bigger than the average guy but about what most girls have had some experience with, though if she's tight and has only had much smaller, even that might take some patience and stretching.....

You can find different sizes up from there in about 1 inch increases in length that are usually about a quarter inch wider - 7 inches, 8 inches, and 9 inches which is where I'm at now ;)

I love the soft feel of Cyberskin...it's especially nice for anal :oops: But the slightly harder "realistics", with their yummy ridged heads and veined texture, have their own advantages.....

:blackheart: Lanie

Well, I certainly wouldn't want to purchase a 6 inch dildo ... heck, six inches you can get anywhere. :frantic:
Doesn't matter if its 9 inches long, or 15 inches long ... she doesn't have to take any more than she desires. And besides, maybe the lady might change her mind later and desire some serious DPing ... now you wouldn't want to come up short on that, would you? :) I personally suggest the life-like, cyber skin dildos that squirt liquid. THey cost a few bucks more, but, put a little thick cream in one, warm the dildo in warm water for 10-15 minutes, and BINGO ... you can give her some serious ARTIFICIAL loving ... :smoke:

36mwm... i bought bam for my wife but its just too thick for her now to get in. She needs something thinner now and maybe eventually bam will go in. What should i buy?
Dinner and a hotel room...for your wife and the black male lover of HER choice..."There's nothing like the REAL thing"! After she is lubricated from her juices & those of her BBC lover, she will repeat the experience in her mind repeatedly with "bam", and very likely will tell you to return it, get a refund and call on either the first BBC lover or to get her another BBC lover.

a 10 inch one...Sometimes I wonder about some depth answers on here...girlks I knew had no problem taking them all the way after some trial and error.

Back