Difficult for white cuck wannabes to get into lifestyle

It can be difficult for single white males to get into the cuckold lifestyle when we are only looking for white women who like black men. I've been advised that it may be much easier to start a mainstream relationship and then try and persuade my partner to try black, but I find this idea manipulative and dishonest.
Hence, I'm going for openness at the outset and openly declaring that I desire a long-term relationship with a white/Asian female who likes big black men.

Get s really good job and make a lot of money. If you have the money just about any lifestyle is possible, it may be unpleasant but it is true.If a woman wants her sex to come from a BBC she will either marry one or fuck one or more. If she doesn't want to to marry or live with her bull the only contribution you can make is to put a roof over her head and meet her financial needs. That's just the way it is.

Yes, finance always helps but from what I can see many of us cucks also offer an empathic, caring and intimate relationship that is a great complement to the sexual pleasures possible with bigger black men.

It can be difficult for single white males to get into the cuckold lifestyle when we are only looking for white women who like black men. ..... Hence, I'm going for openness at the outset and openly declaring that I desire a long-term relationship with a white/Asian female who likes big black men.

You need to read, again, what you say you're wanting because how you desire to go about it is, as Spock use to say, "This Is Not Logical". You, as a white male, desire to have a relationship with a white woman that sexually prefers black men over white men. If she desires black men, why would she be the least bit interested in you? This is like looking for a woman that desires sunshine and warm, sandy beaches, and taking her to the North Pole to provide it to her. :rolleyes:

First, when females seriously date men, its because they are looking for potential companions ... long-term mates and husbands, etc. So your pursuit of white women that only desire black men sexually isn't the least bit logical. Second, cuckolding is NOT race specific ... its simply a married man who's wife has sex with men other than her husband ... white ones, black ones, yellow ones ... color is not a specific to the act of cuckolding.

The suggestion/advice you have previously received IS logical ...

pic_Spock.jpg

You need to read, again, what you say you're wanting because how you desire to go about it is, as Spock use to say, "This Is Not Logical". You, as a white male, desire to have a relationship with a white woman that sexually prefers black men over white men. If she desires black men, why would she be the least bit interested in you? This is like looking for a woman that desires sunshine and warm, sandy beaches, and taking her to the North Pole to provide it to her. :rolleyes:

First, when females seriously date men, its because they are looking for potential companions ... long-term mates and husbands, etc. So your pursuit of white women that only desire black men sexually isn't the least bit logical. Second, cuckolding is NOT race specific ... its simply a married man who's wife has sex with men other than her husband ... white ones, black ones, yellow ones ... color is not a specific to the act of cuckolding.

The suggestion/advice you have previously received IS logical ...

View attachment 179479

Good, sound advice

Reactions: wit
Appreciate the advice too. But speaking as a psychologist when as logic ever come into human relationships? The vast majority of people hold beliefs that are diametrically opposed to each other, especially in democratic societies where power controls the population via ideology and the media rather than military *******.
I've met a girl who only wanted black cock but wanted a white cuck too so this type of relationship is possible and I will find the right girl this way.
Logic is for philosophy not for humans and certainly not human relationships.

Well I advise to be open be honest and find black men that are open to you being in Room or filming now in my case I have 4 girls that are black snake moan type need black cock so I help them find black guys I photo I film I even just listen if guy not ok with me there now yes I want a wife but until then I am more in the lifestyle than most I and if one of them or another comes along I am ready to not all explain but show what I like

..... Logic is for philosophy not for humans and certainly not human relationships.

Really now? So, pushing the button on the telephone poll to change the traffic light so you can cross the street ISN'T logical? You'd prefer to just cross the street during rush hour and take your chances? That's proven wrong by looking at all the squashed squirrels that do just that when I go to work each morning. :)

Logic has a 1st cousin, by the way, and his name is Common Sense ... they work well together in making your desires attainable. ;)

"They walk amongst us ... "

Reactions: wit
Appreciate your advice guys but having worked as a psychologist and dealing with peoples' relationships and personal problems I can assure you logic has very little play in most human behaviour, not necessarily a good thing but fact none the same.
We can debate whether logic or emotion has more influence on human behaviour elsewhere but I'm here to find a partner for a cuckold relationship as illogical as that may sound. But always appreciate anyone who offers good advice so thanks for that.

That is how I met my ex wife. The only problem is when we found each other it was a relationship based on our sexploits. Which is great but as you can see I'm an ex husband now for a reason. I'm still open about it but I also make sure anyone I chat with or meet understands that I will avoid discussing it as much as I can. Usually they drag it out of me by getting me horny. But all in all I try to keep some level of normalcy.

Back