Different reactions before the same style of blowjob

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
It's known all men enjoy with blowjobs. Me too. When my wife and me were just friends and we talked about sex, she told me that she usually sucked her black boyfriend's cock to turn him on before to fuck. Rarely she gave him a blowjob just to make him cum, because she preferred him to fuck her. But in some ocations she had sucked his cock until he cummed because he needed.
One of that ocations was when they were travelling by car along our country, during their second holidays together, and her boyfriend was so excited (It's possible that the car's vibrations turned his cock hard). Then she took his black cock out from his jeans and sucked it while he continued driving. He cummed immediately and she swallowed his cum for first time.
Susana ever said me that she liked sucking Axel's cock because he loved it.
Of course Susie gave me a lot of blowjobs along our marriage but the results were different.
She usually starts sucking soft and slowly but later her work turns accelerated, wild and *******.
She even reached to bite my dick and perform a suction effect with her mouth that produced me a lot of pain. I was far to cum but however her oral sex was useful to turn me on and fuck her.
I couldn't understand how her black boyfriend had been able to reach orgasms in that way.
During our sex dates with Axel, either Susana or me, gave Axel blowjobs to turn him on. Even we sucked his dick together. But these were blowjobs just to turn him on before fucking.
So in one of our next dates, I asked Susie to give him a complete blowjob.
She knelt before him and started sucking his flaccid cock. His black cock turned hard quickly and Axel closed his eyes to start moaning.
Susie massaged and sucked his cock wildly like she used to make it with me while Axel continued moaning. She took his cock out from her mouth at least two times asking him if he was close to cum, but he answered her that he was not going to cum yet. When he began to gasp louder and louder, she took his cock out from her mouth for third time and he finally cummed. Axel's face showed a mixture of pleasure, relief and happiness. Susie swallowed his cum and I could notice Axel's glans was purple and irritated, so she surely bite it during the blowjob.
I asked Axel, if her blowjob had been caused pain, but he told me that he had not felt pain but an amazing pleasure.
I had read in some post from this page that black cocks are more resistant before the pain while at the same time black glans's are softer than whites. Do you have any experience about this?

wpid-Sue-590x476.jpg

wpid-Sue_2-590x429.jpg

Last edited:
I LOVE giving car blow jobs..It's simple and straight forward..Hit me up if in the Sardinia/Cincinnati OH area to stage a hookup that involves me (fag) giving You a blowjob to completion in a car..Either Yours or mine..Cum must be swallowed by me..

I just finished giving my third one in thtee days. All to same BBC. It was great ! Could hear people walking by. Tbe thrill of getting seen with a black cock in my mouth was overwhelming. Was naked and being fingered by him at same time. Finished myself off by masterbating for him. Picture a bit dark. Parked in darker area of parking lot.

Attachments

• images (1)-2-1.jpg
    images (1)-2-1.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 31
Back