Did your wife ever try a Black Masseur!

After reading this thread it's apparent that there are more who are interested than not. I have used that approach often and it works. Unfortunately, too many care about themselves and rush it. I was taught by a tantric masseuse from Europe but rarely get to use it as most here are not interested. If anyone here happens to be in South Florida or is visiting and needs one, let me know.
I agree with you sir, too many care about themselves and are in a hurry. Seems the whole world is in a hurry. I will say, that method would not work with my wife but if you took your time and used your massage method on my wife, she would eventually do anything you wanted

I tried this, just a few months ago. It went… eh, okay.

As background, my early-40s wife (we’ve been together almost 15 years) knows that the thought of her being with a black bull is a near-obsession for me. She likes the fantasy and we’ll often role play around it, but insists that it’ll never never happen irl.

So this January I told my wife I wanted to book a hotel room downtown (L.A.) and to hire an outcall masseur to come and give her a massage. I insisted to her (because she was, of course, immediately suspicious) that it was a legitimate masseur I was hiring for her, and that he was coming to do a legitimate massage. And that was technically true! But what I did not tell her was that I found the masseur here on B2W, and that I’d personally met with the guy ahead of time, and had told him all about my IR fantasy, and the fact that I’d be totally okay with that legitimate massage veering off into the erotic zone, should he sense an opening from her. He and I agreed, though, that he should definitely not push things, if he wasn’t getting any sort of willing signals from her (and I warned him that—given her firm reluctance regarding the notion of cuckolding me irl—such willing signals would probably be very unlikely).

So the day came, and my wife and I checked into our hotel room, and then I went away (my wife had said she’d prefer it if I were gone before the guy arrived). And then the legitimate masseur showed up, and what happened next was… he gave her a legitimate massage. There were no willing signals came from her, so alas, it did not transition into erotic massage (or more). Furthermore, because my wife gets massages very infrequently, she ended up enduring a not-insignificant amount of muscle pain and discomfort involved in this particular massage, which is not necessarily the freeway to sexytown. All of this was well in line with my full, realistic expectation, though I confess to having had that .0001% hope that maybe some alchemy would happen that day or something. But, well, I guess that’s the difference between stroke stories on tumblr and what actually happens in the three-dimensional world.

Still, I consider the experience a win, in that it was an hour of my gorgeous wife being alone and naked in a hotel room with a black stud touching her. That’s not nothing! And then, when he was gone and I returned to the room, my wife and I had some good sexy storytime in which that B2W masseur was her (imaginary) lover. That’s not nothing either.

I expect I’ll try all of this again sometime. And there’s, of course, a 99.9999% chance that it’ll all go exactly the same way. I understand.

But oh, that .0001%...

I tried this, just a few months ago. It went… eh, okay.

As background, my early-40s wife (we’ve been together almost 15 years) knows that the thought of her being with a black bull is a near-obsession for me. She likes the fantasy and we’ll often role play around it, but insists that it’ll never never happen irl.

So this January I told my wife I wanted to book a hotel room downtown (L.A.) and to hire an outcall masseur to come and give her a massage. I insisted to her (because she was, of course, immediately suspicious) that it was a legitimate masseur I was hiring for her, and that he was coming to do a legitimate massage. And that was technically true! But what I did not tell her was that I found the masseur here on B2W, and that I’d personally met with the guy ahead of time, and had told him all about my IR fantasy, and the fact that I’d be totally okay with that legitimate massage veering off into the erotic zone, should he sense an opening from her. He and I agreed, though, that he should definitely not push things, if he wasn’t getting any sort of willing signals from her (and I warned him that—given her firm reluctance regarding the notion of cuckolding me irl—such willing signals would probably be very unlikely).

So the day came, and my wife and I checked into our hotel room, and then I went away (my wife had said she’d prefer it if I were gone before the guy arrived). And then the legitimate masseur showed up, and what happened next was… he gave her a legitimate massage. There were no willing signals came from her, so alas, it did not transition into erotic massage (or more). Furthermore, because my wife gets massages very infrequently, she ended up enduring a not-insignificant amount of muscle pain and discomfort involved in this particular massage, which is not necessarily the freeway to sexytown. All of this was well in line with my full, realistic expectation, though I confess to having had that .0001% hope that maybe some alchemy would happen that day or something. But, well, I guess that’s the difference between stroke stories on tumblr and what actually happens in the three-dimensional world.

Still, I consider the experience a win, in that it was an hour of my gorgeous wife being alone and naked in a hotel room with a black stud touching her. That’s not nothing! And then, when he was gone and I returned to the room, my wife and I had some good sexy storytime in which that B2W masseur was her (imaginary) lover. That’s not nothing either.

I expect I’ll try all of this again sometime. And there’s, of course, a 99.9999% chance that it’ll all go exactly the same way. I understand.

But oh, that .0001%...

Sometimes you have to win the battles before you can win the war. It's baby steps to the promised land

Wow, i cant believe it ! This is exactly what i want to do. My wife would let a masseur give her a massage, no problem. I want to set this up inmediately. Does any one know how to find a black masseur in nashville, tn. PLEASE HELP! OMG, this is the answer!

My man said he wanted to introduce this lifestyle to me by having a black guy massage me. He said that it would be totally up to me if I wanted to proceed beyond just the massage. I think it's a safe way of getting our feet wet. I get all wet when I think about it.
Have you had BBC yet?

My man said he wanted to introduce this lifestyle to me by having a black guy massage me. He said that it would be totally up to me if I wanted to proceed beyond just the massage. I think it's a safe way of getting our feet wet. I get all wet when I think about it.
There are a lot of BBCin Portand

Mine happened by accident , while on holiday I pulled a calf muscle and was recommended by the hotel manager to use the local massuer.
Dressed in my bikini I went to the salon , there was an elderly black man who directed me to a room , he came in and I explained what the problem was , he sat me on the edge of the table and inspected the muscle, he then instructed me to lie face down and proseded to feel my calf.
His touch was fantastic and so nice to the point I was letting him go as far as my bottom.
He spoke in a soothing tone and at the same time touching me in places that was making me so relaxed , he then suggested he massage me all over which I agreed to , he undid my string bikini pants and my top I then felt liquid on my bottom and then his hands .
As stroked my bottom his fingers went between my legs and I automatically opened them he then fingered me to my first orgasm.
As I was recovering he must have removed his clothes because the next thing I saw was a very nice thick had cock pointing at me I just opened my mouth and he fed me his cock , as I sucked his cock he massaged my back and telling me he was going to fuck my brains out,which he did.

Back