Did your wife ever try a Black Masseur!

050.JPG DSC00428-1.JPG DSC00427-1.JPG DSC00425-1.JPG DSC00428-1.JPG We had a masseur come to the house. He had a portable table that he set up in the bedroom. She was wearing a tube dress . He handed me a bottle of oil and told me to go heat it in the microwave. By the time I got back to the bedroom he had pulled the tube dress down was kissing her. DSC00428-1.JPG He continued to kiss her fondle her breasts. He took her dress off and told her to lay face down. He stripped and took the oil from me. He massaged her arms and back before moving to her butt. He massaged her butt occasionally brush the lips of her pussy. Then he started to massage her calfs. He climbed onto the table as he massaged her thighs. He kept working higher until he was touching her pussy. He teased it for a minute and then moved up resting his cock on her butt. He massaged her back brushing the sides of her boobs as he rubbed her. When he reached under her and massaged her boobs she was moving her butt against his cock. He continued massaging her breasts. She was beside herself. She raised her butt and he slowly entered her. He fucked her to a couple of climaxes and then he told her to turn over. He went to the head of the table and started to massage her neck and shoulders. He leaned forward to massage her breasts his cock was in her face. She sucked his cock for several minutes while he massaged her breasts. Then he went to the end of the table and massaged her calfs. Again he climbed on the table as moved up her legs. Again he massaged her thigh brushing her pussy. He moved up resting the large head of his hardon at the entrance of her pussy as he massaged her breasts. He started to tweak her nipples. She was moaning for him to enter her. He pushed the head forward barely inside her pussy. She begged for more and he pushed in two more inches. When she begged for more, he slammed the rest of the 9 inches in causing her to violently climax. They fucked for another 30 minutes before he filled her pussy with his cum. He climbed off and walked to the head of the table. He placed his cock to her mouth for her to clean. She gratefully did. Then he headed to the shower. I climbed on the table and cleaned her pussy.

Last edited:
Yes but she said he did not measure up to bulls we sought out for their size. She got him hard so she fucked him anyway. She said she owed him that.

Tell us about it! Happy New Year!

Well Lance was very handsome and we were both naked during the massage. He touches you "everywhere" and follows your cues as to what you like and want. The whole time his big cock is rubbing up against you. At a minimum he uses his hands to bring you to a wave of orgasms....and if you are brave enough to touch his cock during the massage he will bring you to orgasm with it as well. Creative, erotic, and extremely satisfying. You will want to visit the spa more than once. And what happens with Lance....stays with Lance. I teased my husband for a week until I admitted what really made it so "special".

Back