DID YOUR SHARE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS ?

Did other guys bang your girlfriend when you were younger?

• Yes, for sure.

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Not that I know of.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I suspect they did, but not sure.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No way.

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Wondering how many guys got started in the lifestyle by sharing girlfriends when they were younger. I know if was pretty common in my day and usually fairly easy to fuck another guy's girlfriend. Sometimes he was all for it as well. I remember the first time another guy fucked a girlfriend of mine at a party. It was pretty hot watching them, but we broke up soon afterward. I nailed at least three good friend's girls; it was easy!

1.jpg

I went looking for my girlfriend one night at a beach party. Found her making out with a guy in his car, they were deep into it and he had his left hand on her bare tit and she was jerking him off. Very hot, I still fantasize about what would have happened if i hadn't shown up. I know they would have fucked.

I had ******* at a wild frat party and when I woke up I found my girlfriend in the middle of being fucked by a huge black man. Turns out he was on the football team. I never saw or heard her react like that and so the excitement overtook the jealousy. She was very apologetic but when I confessed that it turned me on more than anything, she began doing it on a regular basis while letting me watch most of the time

I had a girlfriend in college that played soccer. Made the mistake of going to her room unannounced one day. Found her on her knees with the biggest blackest cock I had ever seen in her mouth. Couldn't figure out if I was hurt, turned on, or jealous that it wasn't me. All I know is I've wanted that feeling since then.

I had a girlfriend in college that played soccer. Made the mistake of going to her room unannounced one day. Found her on her knees with the biggest blackest cock I had ever seen in her mouth. Couldn't figure out if I was hurt, turned on, or jealous that it wasn't me. All I know is I've wanted that feeling since then.
Did you continue to date the girl? What did you do after discovering them?
I had a 3-some with my gf and another guy, ages ago.. I wasn't turned on seeing the other guy out performing me with her, of course we weren't as committed to each other as we are now (it was 5 yrs ago). Now, I am confident of my relationship with her, the sex is great etc.. Thinking of proposing another 3-some.. Regards Matt

I can think of 4 GF off the top of my head. The first one was bisexual, and open to some black guys, but she never did things like that in front of me (damn her). My next GF was Asian, and she told me that she would Never want to have sex with a black guy, Ever. My Current GF finds some black men attractive, and I am trying to make it happen with her. If that doesn't work, eventually, I have another chick lined up (I met her 8 years ago) who is bisexual, and she probably would be open to blacksexing in the future.

In answer to your original question, I had a number of ex-boyfriends (before I met my fiancé) who actively wanted to share me among their friends. Some without success, but some with lots of success! I remember the first time it happened being at our house party when I was about 19. I'd been with a guy for a few months and things were going well, but after a few drinks he encourage me to make a move on his best friend. It seemed kind of confusing that he'd want me to do this, but with my inhibitions lowered I went over and started to flirt with him. The evening ended with the best friend drunkenly fucking me as my boyfriend stood at the end of the bed and watched. At that point in my life I didn't really know what swinging or cuckoldry was, but I knew sexual situations like that really turned me on, which led me to have more similar experiences. I guess they influenced my future relationships and my decision to start swinging when I was 23. It would be interesting to find out how many of those ex-boyfriends either started swinging themselves or became cucks in later life!

Back